Part 48

Irene pov;

I remember everything now. Did I really just remember everything in an instant? The real problem right now is I give myself to Julian so much. I start to breath heavily hardly breathing and I could feel how panic my heart is.

The fact that I live with him just fine when I lose my memories creep me out. Did I really love him and had feelings for him when I didn't even know anything just because I lose my memories. He really took advantage of me.

I feel even more anxious hardly breath because of the thoughts playing inside my mind. This is truly unbelievable. How can I just live so happily with him? He shouldn't find out that I remember. I need to find a way to dissapear myself from him. But Giselle?

I really need to find Charlie. He's the only person I could ask help from when I'm in this situation. I'm sorry Charlie, I didn't remember you.

I try to brace myself take a deep breath and act normally. I had to act like I didn't remember a thing so I try to calm myself down. Who knows Julian might watching me from any hidden camera. I shouldn't act weird because maybe he might need to see how I'm doing in the house.

I try to act like it's nothing so I take a deep breath not making anything obvious so I walk out of the room normally. I want to walk out of the house until there's a housekeeper appear " hello ma'am you're awake ".

I startled by her touching my poor heart are in total shock. She quickly bow to say sorry for startling me but I try to convince her that it's okay.

She then ask me " where are you going ma'am ".

I try to put on a smile " oh I'm just going to the grocery to buy something " I said to her. She smile, nodded understood and walk away after.

I sigh in relief and mumble " huff, that scared me " while touch my heart is beating so hard and fast. I proceed to walk down the stairs act like when I lose my memories.

I walk out of the house and want to drive myself but the bodyguard stop me. " Where are you going ma'am? " He ask me.

My face are annoyed because I keep bump onto any of them and ask me the same questions. I try to put on a normal face before turn my head around to face him. I turn my back to face him and smile " I'm going to the grocery store I need to buy something " I said to him in a calm tone.

He nodded understood " if you're going I need to drive you there under Mr Julian's order wherever you go I need to be there to follow " he say.

I sigh while my face trying to be patient. " Okay sure " I say while putting on a fake smile and open the car door. I enter the car feeling frustrated in my heart but stil try to keep cool.

We finally arrive at the grocery stall so I exit from the car. I sense the bodyguard is following me from behind which is very annoying that they guard me everywhere I go. This is totally out of the line it feels like I don't have any personal space.

I walk fast pretend to take the trolley and take any things. I saw a toilet sign so I try to go to the toilet. I told the guard to hold for the trolley for a while because I need to use the toilet for a moment. He nodded and took the trolley so I quickly ran to the toilet as if I'm in an emergency to use the toilet.

I straight away enter the toilet and took out the pills. I try to see what's inside until I saw there's a really small note inside so I took out the note.

The note: (it's Charlie. Call me or text me if you remember)

I read the note surprise didn't expect that Charlie put a small note inside the bottle of pill. I straight away took out my phone to call him.

I call him waiting for him to answer me. He already answer the call and I impatiently yell a little " Charlie! ".

Charlie answer " Irene?! You remember already? ".

I start to tear up because I miss his voice so much. " I've miss you " I said to him.

" I miss you more. Are you doing fine? How did you manage to call me are you sure everything is fine before you call me? " He ask worried.

I nodded " everything is fine. Now I'm in the grocery store toilet. I can't believe what happen " I said to him while sobbing.

He comfort me " hey it's okay I'm here for you. Just tell me I will come to save you again anytime and I will bring you far away from him ".

I sniffles " please come and save me and Giselle. I need you ".

" Okay I will don't worry glad that you remember everything, glad that I replace the pills too " he said to me.

I stop sniffles " what do you mean? "

He took a deep breath " you know why you hardly remember? Julian gave you the pills for you to not remember anything so I replace the pills with the pills that can make you remember. I sneakily replace it at your doctor's office ".

I cried again " that's mean the doctor is in it too? ".

He sigh " unfortunately yes because they both are bestfriends ". I cry harder after listen to every Charlie's explanation.

Charlie try to calm me down " it's okay, I will come and save you when the time is right. Just tell me or signal me when you are in danger. I will give you something after this for you to signal me to save you if Julian found out ".

I wipe my tears and nodded " okay I will ".

There we both hang-up on the phone. I hope this time everything will going well.