Part 62: Ending

Julian pov;

It's been 6 months, we've already sign for our marriage. We've married 3 months ago. We only make our private wedding only our own family and close friends came to our wedding.

Now, we are bless with another child. Irene is pregnant now and I can say we both are happy together. We both live our life without any problems anymore. Irene appreciate the best efforts I gave her.

We are now spending our quality time at the beach with Giselle along too and Irene's dad and my father join us along. Irene's dad pat my shoulder " why are you here alone? " He ask.

I chuckle " Irene need to watch for Giselle there " I say while my head pointing to them. Giselle is building her sandcastle meanwhile Irene sat helping her a little.

They both chuckle " why not join them? ".

I giggle " well they both ask me to take care of our belongings here so I'm practically a bodyguard here ".

They laugh and my dad say " go to them. We'll be watching your belongings here ".

I look at them with an excited face " really? " I ask with an excited smile.

They laugh again and nodded " but I don't think you need to because they both are back here " my dad say.

I look at them Irene and Giselle coming towards us and frowned. Irene came to me with a smile makes me smile along too. I feel dissapointed at first but when Irene smile comforts me in just one second. Irene sat next to me and I hug her by wrap my arm around her back.

Giselle yell to our dads excitedly " come grandpapas let's swim! " With an excited smile.

They both laugh and stand up. They both held her hands and walk to go for a swim. Seeing that sight, imagine that our moms are here playing with their grandchild. It must've be fun and complete if we were together.

I lose my smile for a moment feeling sad that our moms are not here to witness this. Irene look at me with a concern face and ask me why.

I look at her giving a sad smile and shake my head telling her that it's nothing.

She sigh and touch my back while smiling at me " I know you're not. Just tell me it's okay " she say softly.

I sigh " it's just dad if only our moms are here they would be more happier they get to have fun with our daughter like this " I say to her with a sad tone.

She lock her lips and try to put on a smile " it's okay, let's just imagine that they both are with them right now having fun together there like that ".

I look at her giving a smile and give a peck of kiss on her lips. She hit my arm while smile shyly. She suddenly stand up and I stand up along too. " Wanna go somewhere? " I ask.

She smile " let's go to them " she say while pointing towards Giselle and our dads. She wanted to walk away but I grab her wrist stop her for a moment. She look at her wrist and look at me " why? " She ask confuse.

I pull her gently close to me. I held her side waist and stare deeply into her eyes. She look at me confuse with her doe eyes ask me again why.

I scoffed " I feel like I wanna kiss you " I say to her while our forehead touch each other.

She smile shyly " why so sudden? " She ask.

I smirk " because you look seducing to me ".

She slap my arm shyly " remember I'm pregnant ".

I laugh " I'm kidding. I just feel like I want to kiss you " I say and give a kiss right away. She respond to my kiss. I just love the touch of her delicate lips. I really don't even want to let it go everytime I kiss her.

She broke the kiss and slap my chest softly " stop people might be watching us ".

I chuckle and kneel down. She look at me confuse " why are you kneeling? " She ask.

I kiss her belly and look at her " I love you so much " I say to her while still stare into her eyes with full of love.

She smile shyly " I love you more ". I stand up and our forehead touch each other again.

I kiss her forehead " stay with me until we both grow old together ".

She nodded and smile " I will " she say.

We both look at each other mesmerizing each other eyes.

Julian and Irene pov;

I wish we will grow old together and build more memories and cherish every each moments of us together forever.

I'll be your one and only.

Listen to the song while read this ending. Thank you for reading I appreciate all of you my readers (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)