Part 31

Irene pov;

I walk in the house and saw Giselle is sitting at the dining table munching her foods. I wipe my tears before I approach her. " Hai baby " I said to her while raise my arms for a hug.

Giselle shout " mummy! " and ran to me to give me a hug. We both hug each other tightly. My eyes start to get teary because when I felt the touch of her soft body to mine.

Giselle broke the hug and shout " daddy! " and ran to someone behind me. I look behind confuse because why did she suddenly call Julian her daddy.

I stand up " why is she calling you daddy? What did you say to her? " I ask angrily.

He chuckled " why? Isn't it true that I'm her dad? ". I glare at him while breathing heavily. " Calm that stare down my love. You might cause this house to explode because of your temper " he say while giving a provoking smile.

I respond to him " Charlie is her only father not you. You are not deserve to be her father ".

Charlie put Giselle down and ask her to continue to eat. He look at me with a serious face and grab my wrist dragging me away. I try to let the grip of his hand from my wrist but he keep holding onto my wrist tightly.

He harshly threw me on the bed and lock the door. I sat on the bed back away from him not wanting him to do anything bad to me. Julian groan " shut the fuck up before I will punish you in the way you will not like at all " he warn.

I sniffles " that's how you always are don't you? Abuse me and make my life miserable without even think how I feel " I yell.

He crawl on the bed angrily " if you listen to me I wouldn't even hurt you but if you didn't I'm gonna fuck you up till you can't walk for 1 week you understand me " he threatened angrily.

I look at him terrified. He say again " don't try to anything reckless cause if you do I'm gonna give you any mercy anymore understand?! ". I flinch and nodded while crying.

He stand up from the bed and walk out of the room. I start to hug my legs crying. I thought today is gonna be a good day but it turns out to be it's not at all.

++++++++

Julian pov;

I walk out of the room and came down the stairs. My secretary came to me and I ask " is Giselle already asleep in her room? ".

He answer " she just go up in her bedroom few minutes ago with the housekeeper ".

I nodded and ask him " so do you have anything to tell me? "

My secretary bow slightly and look at me " Mr Charlie is already in the hospital as you've ordered ".

I nodded slightly " good. Now let's go and bring me there ". My secretary bow slightly again and walk out of the house first.

I walk into the hospital walking behind my secretary to guide me to Charlie's room. My secretary open the door and I enter. I saw Charlie is laying down staring at something. He turn his head to look at me and look away back not wanting to look at me at all anymore.

" You should be glad that I put you here in a VVIP room for you and for Irene " I said to him while smiling evilly.

Charlie glare at me " fuck off I don't even want to see you here ".

I raise my hands " woah, you sound fierce there. Don't be so grumpy it's not like I steal your girl. She's already been my wife and you stole her away from me ".

Charlie glare at me again " you're the one who left her hanging that's why I steal her away from you ".

I chuckled " it's not good to steal boy. I admit I left her hanging but don't you remember I came to her back again to take care of her when I knew she's pregnant. But then she dissapear so sudden and now I know why, because you're the one who took her away from me ".

Charlie laugh sarcastically " it all depend on who she choose. After all she didn't want you to take care of her that's why she choose me. It's not about stealing, it's all about who she came to ".

I look at him with serious face after " no matter what you say, she will eventually by my side. I will always keep her by my side ".

" Do you even think how she feels if she stay by your side? " Charlie ask me.

" Like I say no matter what she's gonna be by my side and I will make her love me " I answer him and walk away.

After 25 minutes going back home, I enter the house. I walk to the room to check on Irene whether she's already asleep or not. I open the door slowly and peek inside to check. She's asleep peacefully. I close the door carefully to not wake her up.

I approach her slowly not wanting to make any footsteps sound to wake her up. I slowly sit down at the edge of the bed watching her sleeping peacefully. I smile and tuck her hair in slowly to get a better look on her face.

I keep staring at her admiring her beauty even when she's asleep. Now, I finally get to personally be with her like this without anyone stop us anymore. I open my shirt and lay beside her. I hug her from behind and kiss the back of her head. I whisper goodnight to her before I sleep.

This feeling feels amazing. I can't describe how happy my heart is when I could be with her like this.

Force Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें