Part 52

Irene pov;

I cried so hard after I saw the real Charlie who had deceived me for many years. How can I didn't even caught his any behavior. If only I caught his true color, things wouldn't be like this.

I cry thinking of anyone who can save me right now. I miss my dad too. If only he knew everything, he's the only one who can save me but what can I do. I'm surrounded by people who knows how to hide their true color.

While I sit staring lost in my mind, Charlie enter the room while bring a glass of water. " You should drink to stay alive first " he say while approach me.

I glare at him and ask " did you even love me? Did you even have any real feelings for me? "

He look down for a moment and look at me. He nodded slightly while put on an evil smile on his face " yeah I do. That was when we both knew each other at the college. I had a crush on you the first time I saw you but when I learn about you, you are the daughter of the family that I despise " he say with a furious tone in his voice.

He clench his jaw " well from there I had to be professional if I want to revenge. I'm blinded by revenge that I can even just forget about loving you. Your family is my enemy. That is why I don't even want to think about loving you because I want to bring your family down. You as well " he say furiously.

I look at him with teary eyes " why me? What did I even do wrong? We can talk about this you, me and my family ".

He laugh evilly " talk? You want to talk about this? There will be no discussion involve when everything is already clear you understand me? " He say with his furious action and voice.

He gulp and look at me with a serious expression on his face " I don't have any sense of mercy so don't expect me to solve this by discussion. I will solve this by playing rough " he say with more furious tone in his voice.

I sob harder trying to beg him " please, what is even my family's fault to the point you act like this? "

He turn his back to look at me " wait when your dad come. Along with Julian's dad and Julian too. There you will hear why am I doing this. You should know the bad things your family had done especially your father whom you love so much. You should know what he did and you need to listen properly when we talk about what your father had done ".

After what he said he just left walk out of the room leaving me alone again in the dark basement only a little bit of light. I just sat there crying hoping someone would help me but at the same time I try to figure out a way to escape.

I keep struggling and think of how to untie the rope from my hands. I keep going on struggle to fight, giving all my energy to escape even though I know it's useless. I feel hopeless. I wish someone would come here faster.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

On our way to search for Irene I'm in the car with my dad and Julian's father. I ask them feeling anxious " explain what happen? Why is Irene in danger because of Charlie? What is Charlie actually? ".

They look at me with worried expression on their face " we will explain when we arrive there. You will know once we meet Charlie later ". I sigh feeling so nervous, anxious, worried and panic. I hope Charlie won't do anything that hurt her.

We are now arrive at Charlie's mansion. We exit out of the car and saw bodyguards around. They open the gate " Mr Charlie is expecting you " he said to us.

We look at each other confuse but walk inside together following the guards that will lead us to Charlie. We enter the house and walk down at the basement underground. I look around confuse but at the same time furious because this is where they lock Irene? Is Irene inside?

We all came inside and saw Irene sitting down weakly being tied at the chair. The rope is around her body. Charlie stand behind her while smirking at us.

I get furious " you motherfucker " I wanted to throw a punch but my father stop me.

My father yell " don't do anything reckless first! ".

I shove his hands away roughly " can't you see Irene is sitting there weakly? Especially she's been tied like that?! " I yell at him back.

My father groan " calm down! Don't do anything reckless that could cause Irene's life in danger ".

I look at him furious while breathing heavily trying to calm my temper. I look back at Charlie " why are you even doing this? " I ask him.

He chuckle " why should I explain? Your father would know why so he's the one who should explain " he say while tilting his head pointing to my father.

I look at my dad furiously " what did he meant by that? ".

Irene's father clear his throat " he's doing this because he want to revenge for his mom ".

I furrowed my eyebrows confuse " his mom? What do you mean because of his mom? " I ask.

Charlie then throwing tantrum. He threw the small table beside Irene. " Because they are the reason why my mom died! " He yell.

I look at him confuse " what do you mean because of my dad your mom died? ".

Charlie scoffed sarcastically " not only your dad. Irene's dad too. It's because of them I lost my only love my mother " he say while his voice crack as if he want to cry. His eyes are getting teary.

I look at my dad and Irene's dad with a questionable face " explain what did he meant by that? How did his mom died because of you both?! " I yell.

They both take a deep breath and look at each other as if they are ready to explain the reason why.