Part 10

Julian pov;

I wake up with a shock state. I don't why I wake up like that. I look at myself naked so sudden. What did I do? Did I bring any woman inside and make out? I really feel like that but I didn't remember. I hope it's not another bitch this time.

I wake up from my bed to take a shower while mumbling to myself trying to get any flashback of what happen last night. I don't know why suddenly I'm curious of wanting to know about what happen last night.

All these time, even when I'm drunk and make out I never once care who I slept with but now the feeling is different. As if I really wanna know who it is.

I'm casually brushing my teeth while thinking of what happen then boom. I remember the memory that makes me quite shock even more. I remember I make out with Irene. Shit did I just really make out with her? I'm the first person too? Damn I really shouldn't touch any girl that are first time.

All these time my principal is I won't touch any woman that are still virgin unless I'm serious with her so I can do that. But if I know that we got no chance, I won't touch her but I just did. Shit, my principal is broken. Why is it everything is ruin?

I wonder how would she react if she see me today? I mean if we both look at each other will everything will be awkward? But I mean we are kinda awkward because at times I torture her and make her life miserable.

I need to stop thinking and proceed on preparing myself for work. I shake my head off trying to forget what happen.

I walk down the stairs and saw Irene is cooking in the kitchen. She turn her head around to look at me but her face look like she keep a straight blank face. She really act like nothing happen last night. Meanwhile me startled looking at her as if I bumped onto someone I did a mistake to.

I try to act like nothing happen too, trying to act like I didn't remember what happen. I clear my throat bracing myself to make sure I look natural. I approach the dining table and grab the toast she made. I take a big bite like a hungry person who didn't eat for days.

I steal glance at her to not make sure she caught me watching her. Fuck looking at her makes me feel different in my body. It feels like my blood is flowing down everywhere everytime I look at her. I shake my head and walk away. I don't think I can handle myself if I keep facing her.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

As usual, I casually cook even though I feel nervous. I feel nervous that if Julian remember he would mad at me about last night. I'm scared that he would angry because I surrender myself to him not even try to escape.

I feel various kind of feelings, thoughts keep haunting my mind until I felt there's a door open. I knew it's Julian. I can feel he's approaching. Even though I battle with myself trying to not look at him but at the same time I'm curious how would he react. I want to see whether he remember what happen last night.

So I try to turn myself back to look at him he's startled. I'm startled too but I put on a straight face acting like nothing happen. I wonder does he remember? But he look like he didn't remember at all.

I feel glad that he didn't say anything. He just grab a toast to eat and left. I feel relieve that I even sat down on the floor while touch my heart feeling the heartbeat. I could feel my heart is beating critically.

Shoot, this moment makes me feel more nervous than waiting for my exam results.

+++++++++++++

Julian pov;

On my way to office, I'm in the car mumbling to myself. How can she even act like nothing happen. How can she just so brave to face me like that. I can't believe my eyes either how did she manage to keep a straight face.

I scare the shit out of myself when she turn her back to me. Damn, what a nervous moment I had there. It feels more nerve wrecking than me waiting for my exam results.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

As usual I would have to do house chores work like a maid in the house. Then Gianna enter the house and look at me " where's Julian? Is he home now? " She ask with an arrogant tone in her voice.

I answer " he's already going to work few minutes ago ". She just nodded slightly but keep looking at me with a mean face. I just look at her confuse.

She suddenly approach me and push me. " How much I miss to mess with you like a mouse " she say with a provoking voice tone and smile.

I try to wake up and be patient but she keep on trying to provoke me. She grab me outside of the house pushing me near the vest. I knock on one of the vest. I felt pain on my elbow and saw blood on my elbow because I hit on the broken glass.

She laugh evilly " serve you right dirty shit " she say with a rude tone in her voice. I just look down not wanting to fight her back but she push my head " how did you even held you temper huh ".

She make me stand up and slap me. I just left her not wanting to cause any more trouble so I hit her shoulder slightly with my shoulder but she purposely fall down dramatically.

She whine in pain and I saw her bloody elbow because it hit the broken glass. I feel worried that I approach her " are you okay ". She whine and push me.

Until my stepmom appear " oh my goodness what happen ".

Gianna answer while whining " this dirty shit right here just push me and make me hit the broken vest ".

My stepmom look at me and I shake my head to her " t-this is not what you think - " before I could continue my words my stepmom already slap me.

She groan " How dare you put your dirty ass hand on my daughter ".

I cry while holding onto my cheek. My stepmom just comforting Gianna acting as if I'm the one at fault. They both then go to the hospital to treat her wound.