Part 25

Julian pov;

I feel satisfied that I get to kiss Irene even though it's only her forehead I get to kiss. Next time would be her soft lips. I smirk feeling like I have a good time.

I'm already arrive at my office sitting down and stare at my computer's wallpaper. It's a picture of our wedding photos. I stare while smiling and I can feel butterflies in my heart.

I keep staring until there's a knock on the door. I swear that ruin my moment but I control myself and raise a bit of my shoulder to stretch it a bit. So I clear my throat " come in ".

There's a girl open the door and peek her head to check on me first. I look with an intimidating eyes " what do you want? " I ask with a serious face. She shyly enter and handed the files to me.

I check to see the files and ask " why are handling me this files ".

She answer with a soft forcing voice " Irene ask me to hand it to you " while raise her shoulders shyly as if she's acting shy to talk to me.

I poke my cheek with my tongue feeling angry that Irene ask someone else to hand me the files instead of herself. I intimidatingly say to the girl " give this back to Irene and ask her to give me herself ".

She nodded and say okay so she took the files shyly. I exhale my breath roughly feeling annoyed by her actions " what do you actually want from me? " I ask her seriously.

She just look down shyly and say " nothing, I just find you attractive " while smiling shyly.

I scoffed and smirk " ah you're the girl who ever said you want to know how it feels like to sleep with me right? " I ask her while looking at her with a flirty face.

She look at me surprise. I chuckled " don't act so surprise I heard it this morning ".

She just look down smiling shyly again " it's good that you heard it " she say with a flirty voice.

I smirk at her " so you want to know how it feels like? ". She look at me again with her sparkling eyes as if she's thrill to hear that. I smirk again while checking her out and lick my lips.

After few minutes of us making out I ask her to go out and give the files to Irene. She smile feeling satisfied and walk out of the office room.

I tidy up my necktie and mumbled " how annoying " while I tidy my necktie harshly.

+++++++++++

Irene pov;

I casually do my work typing something on the computer until there's a girl came to me and handed me the files I ask her to give to Julian. I held the files and look at her confuse.

She smile cheerfully at me " Mr Julian ask you to handed these files yourself " she say.

I ask her " did he say anything about this? Who knows he decline and didn't like this schedules I made for him? ".

She shake her " nope, he just want you to handed these files yourself ". I smile at her and took the files.

I stand up to go to his office. Ugh he really try to ruin my day in any way he can. I press on the button waiting to reach the floor. The elevator door is open so before I walk out I exhale my breath to throw the nervous feeling away.

I walk out of the elevator on my way to his office. I knock on the door and I heard a voice say " come in " so I open the door and check first. I saw him still casually typing something on the computer so I enter the room and handed the files.

" Here the files for your schedule " I put on the table.

He look at me with a serious face and took the files. He open the files and take a look for moment. I say to him " done right? Excuse me " I bow at him slightly and turn back to walk away but he stop me.

" Wait stay there first ". I turn around and look at him annoyed.

He look up at me " what a full schedules I've had here " he say.

I answer him " well that's your job to settle this fast ".

He nodded slightly understood " change it " he say while threw the files.

I furrowed my eyebrows " what do you mean change it? Change what? ".

He look at me with a slumber face " the schedules of course honey ".

I give a glare to him " don't call me honey and don't even ask me to change because that is the day you should do the works ".

He chuckled " don't try to fill my schedules like this. It's giving me a hard time to decide which day I should kidnap you " he say with a scary tone in his voice.

I look at him speechless and exhale my breath roughly " what are you even planning? ".

He laugh like an evil jerk " well it's a secret if I tell you that will ruin my plan ".

I don't want to face him anymore so I want to walk out but when I try to open the door it's strangely lock. I look back at Julian speechless while I shake the door knob roughly struggling to open it.

He smirk " not that fast honey I know your moves so in case I ask my secretary to lock the door from outside ".

He wake up from his seat walk to me slowly meanwhile me still standing near the door hoping this door would open. He stop infront of me and bow slightly to look at my face nearly " don't try to run away from me again " he say with a deep husky voice.

I know my eyes are fill with fear so I answer him " open the door ".

He scoffed " I can but first I want you " he whisper to my ear.

My eyes are already fill with tears " please don't do this " I beg him while crying.

He then put his hands in his pocket and smirk at me. Please, I hope Charlie will be here to save me.