Part 3

Julian pov;

They are all already sitting down but I excuse myself to go to the toilet. They all nodded and I walk to go to the toilet. The girl name Gianna say to me " I will guide you " she say with a smile trying to seduce me with her smile.

I smile at her and we both together walk to the toilet. We enter the room, she close the door and lock it. I look at her knowing she wanted something so she came to me seducing me by being touchy with me.

I held the back of her neck and make her kneel. I open my zip and show my member to her. She lick her lips as if she's already hungry for it. I grab her hair and move her head to suck my member.

She suck it with so much pleasure. I try to hold in my moan because of how good she is in sucking as if she really did experience this a lot. I can tell because I've had many experience with many whores.

She keep on sucking for 10 minutes and I cum on her face. I held her cheeks and pinch it roughly " next time " I said to her. She lick her lips tasting my creampie on her face. She wipe her face while putting on a seductive face.

I smirk and exit the room. I came back to the living room seeing them all laughing joking together. I sat beside my dad and I accidentally make eye contact with Irene. We both look away awkwardly.

We are now eating dinner at the dining room enjoying our meal. Our dad are talking joking with each other about their old days. Her mom just laugh along with their jokes listen to their memories.

Until I felt a leg rubbing softly on my leg. I look down and see it's Gianna's leg. I swear this girl really didn't feel satisfied at all. She really wants more of me. I just look at her smirking while flirting with my face.

She smile shyly but trying to look seductive at the same time. She really can't resist me. She keep on rubbing my leg with her leg. I let her be because I enjoy how much of a whore she is.

My dad then say " while we're here let's stay a night here because it's been a long time I spend a night at his house " while pointing to Irene's dad.

I'm speechless at first but at the same time I look at Gianna's face she look excited because she might feels like it's her chance to have me. I smirk at her and nodded to my dad agree.

" Great! " My dad and Irene's dad say im sync. Everyone laugh by their chemistry. While me and Gianna are still flirting signaling each other to take the chance.

Irene guide me to the room where I will staying. She tidy the room a little and bow at me slightly " this is your room " she say to me with her soft voice. I didn't expect her voice would be this soft. Her voice kinda makes me feel melt but I try to shove that off my mind.

I say to her " thankyou " with a serious tone and intimidating face. She smile at me nervously and exit the room. She close the door and I finally lay down on my bed. I'm almost asleep until I heard someone open the door.

I raise my head to check and see it's Gianna. This bitch really can't get enough. Does she really want me that bad? In my heart and mind I feel annoyed but still manage to put on a fake smile. She came to approach me with a cheeky smile.

She crawl on top of me. " Wanna play? " She say with a seducing face and sexy tone voice.

I smirk fakely " sure, but don't make any noises " I said to her. She smirk and nodded.

She then open my shirt and unzip my pants. She play with my member pinching it so hard to turn me on. I just watching how she lead me.

She open her dress revealing her naked body. Wow, she really came prepare. She didn't even wear bra or panty inside. She open her dress and there revealing her naked body. She then sit on me riding trying to make me attack her.

I smirk knowing what she want so I lay her down and start to kiss her neck. I go down slowly licking her body and boobs. She moan a bit but I ask her to keep quiet. She close her mouth trying to control her moan.

She grab my cheeks to kiss me but I refuse. I don't easily kiss anyone. Because my principal, I will only kiss someone I truly love. I will only kiss someone who I feel is right for me. I sill only kiss someone who change me too.

I don't kiss any whores I make out with. For me, they are not the one and doesn't deserve my kiss. Only the true one will receive my kiss. We both ended up make out there.

It's morning and I finally that whore is not by my side anymore. I hate to face her any longer so I wake up to prepare myself.

I walk down and saw Irene is preparing breakfast. For a moment I stare at her as if I'm lost in our own world. I don't know why but I hope it's not something like falling in love.

Irene look at me and give a sweet beautiful smile " oh hi good morning sit down have a breakfast " she say with her soft cheerful voice. I nodded and sit down to eat the breakfast she cook.

" What is this? " I say while holding the food she make with a confuse face.

She chuckled " oh it's just fried bread with chocolate inside " she say. I nodded and take a bite.

Wow, it's delicious. I nodded feeling the taste of the food. It's so delicious that I didn't realize I almost finish it all. She then stop me " you want more? " She ask. I look at her and the plate confuse.

Shit my pride.