Part 32

Irene pov;

I wake up while my body turn and I stretch my body. I saw Julian beside me sleeping shirtless. I wake up surprise and look at him terrified cause him to wake up too.

He look at me trying to open his eyes " oh you're awake. Good morning baby " he say while his arms reaching for a hug.

I avoid him and stand up from the bed but he pull my wrist make me lie down beside him. " Just stay here first or continue to sleep " he say to me with his deep morning voice.

I said to him " aren't we supposed to work today? " I ask him softly at first.

Julian open his one eye " yeah we do but I already inform to the chairman last night that we're gonna take leave first ".

I look at him weirdly " you told him we're gonna take leave for how many days? ".

" Only 3 days. We're gonna go to work when Charlie is already fine " he said to me lazily. I nodded slightly understood and try to put his arms away from my waist.

" Don't try to do that " he said to me with a serious tone in his voice.

I said to him softly " I just want to make breakfast for Giselle ".

He look at me with his eyes half open " okay go but don't try to do anything reckless ". I roll my eyes but nodded understood. I stand up from the bed and go straight to Giselle's room. I open the door and saw she's still sleeping.

I came inside the room to wake her up. I shake her body slightly and ask her softly " wanna eat breakfast? ". Giselle wake up rubbing her eyes cutely makes me smile feeling calm. I know Charlie wouldn't be with me anymore my comforter. If Charlie is not by my side, Giselle comfort my heart.

I walk down while carrying Giselle who is still half asleep. I put her at the sofa and straight away go to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

While I cook for breakfast, suddenly I felt a hands travel through my waist hugging me from behind that cause me to flinch. I gasp and turn around to see it's Julian who look sleepy but at the same time trying to annoyed me in any way he can.

Julian ask me with his deep husky voice " what are you cooking there? " While his eyes are half open.

" Just anything " I said to him annoyed. He chuckled and pinch my cheek. He walk away like someone who is still half asleep. I shake my head slightly and exhale my breath roughly relief that he's not doing anything weird while I'm cooking.

Done cooking breakfast so I went to the living room to wake them up but stop when I saw Giselle and Julian sleeping hugging each other. I don't know why I felt this scene somehow look adorable to me. I didn't realize I smile slightly but trying to knock out of my senses.

(How Giselle and Julian sleeps)

I stand there staring at them for a moment not knowing whether I should wake them up but I try to wake them up anyway. I softly said to them " wake up ".

They both open their eyes surprise but at the same time they still look sleepy. They both wake up together and sit down together with a confuse face looking around. Typical how people would wake up.

I walk away to the kitchen again to bring the foods at the dining table. They both together walk to the dining table looking sleepy but hyper after when they saw the foods on the table. " Wah! Looks yummy " Giselle say excitedly. I smile and carressed her hair.

(The foods)

(The foods)

They both straight away take a bite of the food as if they are so hungry. I raise my eyebrows confuse watching them both eating like they didn't ate for a month.

" Yum! " Giselle shout cutely while munching on the food nodding her head excitedly. I smile looking at her cuteness.

After eating, Giselle and Julian sit at the living room watching TV together. I clean up the dining table and wash the dishes. While I wash the dishes, suddenly I felt hands touch my waist and turn me around harshly. I gasp and look up to see it's Julian look at me with a serious face.

I look at him confuse while holding onto the sponge " why? " I ask him nervously.

He took the sponge and throw at the sink " you shouldn't do this ". He yell " housekeepers! ". The housekeepers came looking nervous too. He turn back to look at them with an intimidating face " I thought this will be your job " he said to them with a serious tone in his voice.

They answer him terrified while bowing " I'm sorry sir. We will do it " they say and straight away ran to the sink to clean the dishes.

Julian grab my wrist to bring me away but I stop him " no it's okay I will do the dishes " I said to him.

Julian exhale his breath roughly " this is not your work. The thing you should do is sit at the living room with us ".

I shove my wrist from the grip of his hand " no! I cook so I will do the dishes. Unless they cook they can do the dishes but I'm the one who cook so I will do the dishes instead ".

Julian groan and push me harshly at the table " don't be stubborn or else you're the one who will be next meal my dessert if you know what I mean " while we face each other nearly not even any space left behind.

I look at him terrified. " Enough with that and come with me quietly " he say. He grab my wrist again and drag me to the living room. He sat me down next to him so we ended up watch the TV together.

I really miss Charlie so much. I'm scared I want him. I wish he would save me.