Part 23

Irene pov;

" Whatever you're planning to do don't even think about it " I say to him and wanted to walk away but he grab my wrist and make me look at him.

I look at him with my annoyed face. " Chill there baby, whatever I'm planning I will do it even though you ask me not to " he say with a provoking tone.

I wanted to slap him but his reflex is fast. He immediately held my wrist " ah ha not so fast honey " he say while looking at me with his teasing face. He suddenly turn me around and make me stand near the table.

I look at him with my furious face. He look at me intensely " don't try to provoke my anger too cause if you do you gonna regret it " he warn me.

I can't deny his threatening words do scare me but I try to brace myself " no matter what you gonna do I will hate you more ".

He chuckled with a provoking tone " go on, I will make you love me and make you mine no matter what. I will take you away from Charlie " he say with a groan in his voice.

I just stare at him with a furious in my eyes. I ought to kick his knee but I try to control myself. I just push his chest away and walk away. I open the door and turn my back to look at him. I glare and slam the door when I walk out of the office.

+++++++++++++

Julian pov;

When Irene act like a badass woman, I smirk. I know what am I doing. Even though she try to act tough but I know she can't fight my strength.

I feel like I'm winning for making her scared. I bet she will go to Charlie after this.

++++++++

Irene pov;

I walk down feeling furious and I enter the elevator to go to Charlie's office. I walk so fast to his office I didn't even think twice but I enter his office without even knocking because I feel so mad.

I walk inside while feeling emotionally angry. Charlie is doing his work but surprise to see me. " Hey what are you doing here? Why are you looking so angry? " He ask with a worry tone.

I go to him and tell him everything that just happen. He groan " I swear I'm gonna confront that guy " he say and stand up from his seat.

I held his wrist to stop him " what are you gonna do? ".

Charlie held my wrist " don't stop me I'm so done with him I'm gonna warn him " he say and shove my hand gently from his wrist. He walk away to confront Julian.

I follow behind his back struggling to stop him but he just straight on walking ignoring me because I could sense how angry he is right now.

We are in the elevator while me struggling to stop him trying to persuade him to not cause any trouble but he ignore me as if I'm invisible.

When the elevator door open he want to walk out but coincidentally Julian is outside the elevator waiting to enter but he stand there looking at me and Charlie.

Charlie didn't even hesitate. He straight away grab Julian's collar. Julian's secretary try to make Charlie let go of Julian's collar but Julian raise his hand to secretary to signal him to not interfere.

Julian's secretary back away slightly but still being cautious as if he's ready to protect Julian and stop them from fighting.

Julian look at Charlie with a serious chill face " what do you think you're doing? "

Charlie groan " what do you think you're trying to plan huh ".

Julian scoffed " what do you mean I don't understand " he say with a provoking tone.

Charlie scoffed along too " so you wanna play dumb? " He ask with a provoking tone too.

Julian give a provoking smile " ah your girlfriend here told you? Good that she tell you " he say while looking at me with an evil face.

Charlie shake Julian slightly " stop being stupid you are not even her husband ".

Julian look at him with a serious face and held Charlie's hands who are still hold onto his collar " how are you so confident about that " he say while grab Charlie's hands tightly to let his hands go off from his collar.

Charlie ask " what do you mean? ".

Julian smirk " you will know someday I will tell Irene privately and of course she will inform to you ". He then open the elevator and enter. His secretary walk behind me trying to go in between them so they didn't fight.

Before the elevator door close, Julian look at us while giving a provoking smile " I will get going " he say with a teasing tone and he raise his hand. His secretary then click on the close door button.

Charlie look speechless and angry at the same time. He wanted to shout I could see how red his face is but I knew he try to held it in. I rub his back softly and hug him.

I could feel his rough breath as if he's really trying to held in his anger. He hug me tightly " I will not let him take you away from me " he say.

I nodded " let's work hard to not get sway by him " I say to him softly. He nodded and hug me more tightly.

His comforting hug makes me feel more glad and comfort. His comforting hug makes me feel protected by anything that are harmful.