Part 22

Julian pov;

While I take a walk around the office I saw Charlie and Irene enter the office room. I try to look out on them and the fact that they keep the door slightly open makes it easier for me to peek on them.

I stand outside the door and overheard their conversation. But then when I saw them looking sweet with each other everytime Irene is sad, makes me wonder to myself that I never comfort her when she's miserable.

Seeing that hurts me because I knew how evil husband I was to her. I didn't even care for her like Charlie do. I resent myself for not treat her nice. If only I did treat her like a nice husband, we would live a happy life together.

I feel so angry and jealous that I left to go to my office. I enter the office and threw my necktie harshly. I groan and my secretary coincidentally walk in.

He stand in a polite way " sir, while I find out about Irene, I found an informations about Giselle, Irene's daughter and your daughter ".

I look at him with a serious face "  before you tell me about my daughter, is Irene and Charlie in a relationship ".

My secretary bow slightly and nodded " yes they are ".

I groan " go ahead and tell about my daughter. How is she now? Do you take any pictures of her ".

" Yes sir I did just in case you ask, here the pictures of her I took just now " while handed me my daughter's pictures politely.

I took the pictures and look at her pictures. For a moment I smile feeling comfort just by seeing my daughter looking so happy. She really look like Irene a little bit.

How cute and pretty my daughter is. For a moment I forget about the things that make me mad. I clear my throat " get ready I want to see her infront of my eyes ".

My secretary then bow slightly asking me to walk out first.

We are on our way to my daughter's school. I park outside a little bit far from the school gate. It's the time everyone is already out and finish class.

Suddenly, I saw Irene exit the car and stand outside the gate waiting for Giselle. My eyes are stunned at first but then turn into serious mode when I saw Charlie exit the car too.

Charlie put his around Irene's waist while they both smiling to each other. I thought of wanted to see Giselle with a happy mood but Charlie always ruin it by making me jealous to see him and Irene being sweet with each other.

But then I saw Giselle came to hug them both. They kneel down to hug Giselle. The three of them look so happy with each other. It's like a father, mother and daughter living a happy family life.

I feel jealous and angry at the same time. I wonder to myself I'm the one who should in that position. It's supposed to be me not Charlie. Giselle is my daughter ain't no way I'm gonna let him take my position away.

I refuse to lose Irene and Giselle. They are mine especially Irene. She's mine always and will always be. I'm the one who touch her first so she's mine.

No one can take her away from me. That's what I'm thinking about. There's a million thoughts in my mind thinking of how should I have them in my life.

The three of them enter the car and I ask my secretary to follow them from behind to see where they live.

We arrive at the destination. So this is where they live huh. What a big mansion never expect Charlie are this rich. Before I see him, he's just like a normal person working in a cafe but he really is a big deal.

Now I know where they live I've had a plan in my mind already. I'm sure I'm gonna took Irene and Giselle away from him.

+++++++++

Irene pov;

After send Giselle home we are now at the office continue to work. I get a call and someone said " hello Miss Irene, Mr Julian wants you in his office now ".

I answer " okay I will be there ". Why does he want me to be there all of sudden. I tilt my head slightly because I think a lot of what he will do this time. I hope it's not anything weird this time. I hope it's something important.

I'm already infront of his door and his secretary then ask me to wait so he can inform to Julia. He knock on the door and I heard Julian's deep serious voice " come in ".

His secretary then gesture his hand politely asking me to enter the room. I nodded and bow slightly at him. I open the door and enter the room.

Julian look at me with an intimidating face " close the door " he say with a scary voice. As if he's mad about something. I bow slightly and close the door.

I stand up in a polite manner waiting for him to say something. He look at me and close the files " you know you will work under me right? ".

I nodded nervously. " I will give you to manage my schedule. I'm sure I will have a lot of things to do here and you know what I should do. All of these days I'm free so you can fill what I will do for this company ".

I nodded and took the file he handed me. I bow and say " I will do it so excuse me ".

I want to walk away but he stop me " wait stop right there for a moment ".

I stop and turn my back to look at him nervously. He stand up from his seat and put his hands in his pocket. " My daughter grew up into such a beautiful girl doesn't she? ".

My eyes are wide open surprise. I stuttered " w-what do y-you mean? " I ask him nervously.

He scoffed " I saw her outside the school hugging you and Charlie. Wow you look so happy with him huh " he say with a sarcastic tone.

I blink my eyes twice speechless " did you follow us? " I ask him.

He scoffed again " why? Is it wrong for me to see how my daughter is? ".

I look at him with an angry face " don't you dare near her " I warn him.

His face turn serious " so this is how you wanna play " while his face lean down a little bit near to my face.

I just look at him with anger in my eyes. What is he planning this time?