Part 12

Irene pov;

It's been 3 months I've live my life peacefully. All these time I live at Charlie's apartment that he gave me to live in. I feel bad for asking him so much favor for this but he's okay with it. Besides, the apartment I live in he rarely lives there so that's why he's giving me that apartment to live in.

I feel grateful to him so I will pay him back one day.

In the morning, suddenly I vomit feeling uneasy in my stomach. I feel dizzy too but I thought it's only morning sickness. So I ignore it.

Now I'm at the cafe doing my work as usual. Suddenly, I feel like the dizziness is getting worse. I feel like my head is spinning endlessly. The feeling of the dizziness is totally hard for me to handle then boom. I faint.

I open my eyes and see the familiar ceiling. I look around and see I'm in a hospital room. I saw Charlie is beside me with a worry face. " Hey you're awake? Are you okay? " He ask me with a worry tone in his voice.

I smile at him and nodded " what happen to me? Why did I suddenly faint? Did the doctor say anything ".

He shake his head no and the timing is right. The doctor enter the room and ask " are you feeling okay right now? ".

" A little bit. Now I still feel a little bit dizzy and my stomach feel less uneasy " I said to the doctor.

The doctor give a weird smile on his face. I look at him confuse and he say " congrats ma'am you're pregnant ". Now that's another a whole new level of shock I've ever had.

My eyes are wide open " what? Am I really pregnant? " I ask. The doctor nodded with a happy smile on his face. The doctor is happy but how about me? I've divorce but now I'm suddenly pregnant?

I'm scared, who will take care of me when I'm pregnant? I keep getting endless thoughts in my head feeling lost. Charlie look at me with a pity look on his face. He understood what is this mean so he try to comfort me. I rub my back " it's okay I will be by your side during your pregnancy " he say.

I shake my head " no, you've help me enough I can't ask so many help anymore " I say while my tears are filling my eyes.

" Hey it's okay, it's not wrong for me to take care of you. Who will take care of you? There's no one by your side besides me " he say while holding tight into my hand. I feel guilty that I trouble him so much. I cry feeling extremely depressed by this bad news.

Charlie already help me enough. Taking care of pregnant woman and the baby is not an easy thing. I scared I would totally give him so much trouble.

Now it's 7 months of my pregnancy. Charlie really took care of me like a husband. Even the real dad of this child didn't even take care of me but Charlie did. At times, my heart flutter everytime Charlie treat me like I'm his wife.

He would be overprotective of me. He even ask me to not work for awhile but I'm eager to work because I need to save money for me to pay myself for me giving birth at the hospital.

We are having dinner together. Out of nowhere I ask him suddenly " is it hard taking care of me? ".

He stop slurping his soup " nope, not at all. You didn't act like any other pregnant women. You're so rare though ".

I chuckled " that's mean you already had take care of other pregnant woman? ".

" I do, my mother when she was pregnant my little brother " he say with a smile on his face.

" I forgot you had a little brother because I never seen him before. Where is he? " I ask curiously.

He smile " he's far at Canada now with my mom. We separated but when I'm in my free time I came to visit them " he say. I nodded.

" Don't worry, I will take care of you and your little baby here no matter what " he say with a smile while patting on my belly. I chuckled and nodded at him.

I feel so secure everytime he comfort me like this. Even though I feel like I trouble him so much but he's there to help me.

+++++++++++++

Julian pov;

It's been 7 months I never see Irene around again. It feels like she just dissapear like that. But why would I care for that? It's not like we will get back together.

I feel craving for a coffee that I never once like to drink. Why do I craving Americano suddenly. I never like to drink that but yeah I crave for that so I need to search for that at any cafe that do the best coffee.

My driver send me off to the cafe. We both together wanted to drink some coffee and of course I would buy him a drink too. We both almost enter the cafe and I saw Irene.

She's there wearing an apron while making drinks. So all this time she's here working? I stop outside the cafe for a moment and watch her. She walk out of her spot and saw her belly is big like she's pregnant.

Now I'm having the shock of my life. She's pregnant? To who's child? Is it me when we make out that night? I even ask my driver for a confirmation in case I'm hallucinating " did you see her belly? Is she pregnant? " I ask him.

He nodded " yes she is pregnant " while pointing to Irene. I rub my eyes still not believing. My driver just look at me weirdly.

I saw a sight that suddenly makes my heart feel hurt. I saw a guy approach Irene and kiss her belly. He even gave her a sweet smile on his face. They both look happy as if he's the father of the child. No way she pregnant other guy's child.

I walk away didn't even had the intention to buy my coffee. I keep having lot of thoughts in my mind.