Part 9

Irene pov;

We are all at the airport sending my dad and Julian's dad away. Didn't expect they both plan to go together. Julian's father plan last minute because he really can't spend a time without my dad. They are practically more like brothers that can't be separated.

We give our hug to them. Me and my dad hug tightly not wanting to let go. I cry and my dad saw me " hey why are you crying. It's not like I will gone forever. I will come back after 5 months okay " he say while wiping my tears gently. He give me his sweet smile and I smile at him back feeling more sad that he will not be here.

We broke the hug " alright take care when you're there. Make sure to call or text if you both arrive " I said while sobbing a little. My dad and Julian's dad chuckled and rub my head.

" We will " they both say with a loving smile. I smile to them back but with a sad smile. They both walk away enter the border and turn their back to look at us waving at us while mouthing " bye ". We did the same to them.

Please God help me I know I'm already in hell right.

It's been 2 months that I face everything miserable. They really torture me so hard. They make me do any kind of house chores. I even had to quit my job because of them.

They literally make me a slave in the house. There times where Gianna always purposely pour soda on my head to embarrassed infront of Julian. Even Julian sometimes he grab my hair push me on the floor to hit me with his belt. Sometimes they even make me sleep in the room with an aircond on without blanket.

I get fever because of the coldness but they never help me. The maid help me to bring me to the hospital but Julian ask me to discharge immediately from the hospital. I got no choice, I know what they are going to do.

There are times I caught Julian always bring another woman in the house to make out. They would always do at the sofa or in the room moaning out loud as if they did it like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes, Julian also did with one of the maid. He would always warn me not to tell Gianna about it. He would always warn me threatening me to not tell her.

Sometimes they both would always beat me until my body have bruises all over. One of the maid are the one who help me to treat my bruises. I really gone through a lot these 2 months. I wish I could run away as far as I can but I need someone help at least.

Now, I'm casually doing the house chores. I saw Julian enter the house sith a drunk state. He call for me " Irene! " I roll my eyes knowing what he want to do. I immediately ran to him. He gesture his hand to come to him " here help me to go to my room ".

I straight away put his arm on my shoulders while holding onto him to guide him. We both walk slowly and careful because he really walk like a human with no bones.

I open the door room with struggle and put him on the bed. After I put him on the bed I stand up to go but he hels my wrist. I turn my head to look back and see he's holding onto my wrist with a what kind of face expression is that now.

He pull me and lay me down. I'm surprise by his action trying to get up but he held me and turn his body to go on top of me. My eyes are wide open feeling terrified what he might do.

I try to escape but he held my hands " can I have you for tonight " he say with his soft gentle voice. I never knew he got this side like this. I didn't know why I didn't try to reject him but instead I give myself.

He open his shirt slowly while stare at my eyes deeply. He open his pants and open my dress too. He kiss me passionately and I respond to his kiss too.

" I will start " he say. I nodded nervously feeling nervous because this is my first time. He enter his member causing me to moan. He smirk " how does it feel honey " he say with a very husky deep seductive voice.

I say at him nervously " it's painful because this is my first time ".

His face look surprise " what? Your first time? " He say with a surprise tone in his voice. I nodded nervously.

" Okay I will go slowly " he say while thrusting me slowly. I feel pain and pleasure at the same time. He's so big but at the same time I endure this.

He thrust slowly and I moan feeling only pleasure for now. Suddenly I ask for more " please faster " I said with a pleading soft voice.

" Shit " he say and thrusting harder. I moan loudly feeling the pain suddenly but at the same time I want more. He thrust with full speed and harder. I moan with full of pleasure in my voice.

While he thrust he kiss me passionately. I kiss him while I still moan. " Yes baby please " I moan.

" Fuck you're so tight " he groaned while thrusting me more harder. We both really enjoy the night without worrying about something else. Luckily Gianna is not here because she's on a business trip with my stepmom.

After half an hour he cum inside me " agh shit " he say. I look at him and he look at me in the eyes. " I love you " he say with a deep voice. I feel surprise because he suddenly said that.

Why would he suddenly say that? Did he think of me as Gianna? Did he really thought he's making out with Gianna? I feel sad but I try to ignore it.

I wear my clothes and look at him before I left. He's already asleep so I put the blanket on him. I kiss his forehead before I go. " I love you too " I say and I left the room.