Passing of Dad (Chapter One)

Mary's POV

When I heard that my dad had passed away, my mom was in a coma and my siblings were still in their last year of high school. I didn't know what to do as I had tears rolling down my eyes and wished that it was all a dream. My mind was so bitter that I had a bike up in my throat and threw up the breakfast I had that morning. The doctors and nurses were all trying to help, which I pushed everyone. The police came to investigate what had conspired and found out that the car had been tempered by someone . I was shocked and wondered who would want to kill my parents and make us orphans. The lawyer came to the hospital after the police had left, stating they would come back to ask me more questions when sober. He told me my dad stated in the will that I take over when I am 20 years of age. At this moment, I am just 19 years old. The lawyer made a terrifying statement to me, telling me that I should take all of his documents and keep them somewhere no one knows. He wasn't sure if he would be alive because the people who killed my dad were coming for both him and my mum. I was scared and was advised to take my mom far away with my siblings. I refused to obey him. Then, the next day, on TV, it was announced that our family lawyer was killed in his house by fire, which broke me to tears and scared the shit out of me. The next thing, I did was move to another country, changing my siblings' names, my mom's name, and mine. and fleeing. Before I left, I wanted to see my uncle if he could help us, but I overheard him saying he was coming to kill me as I was legitimately heir. That as long as I am alive, he can't take over. I ran away from the company and took my siblings and mom to the airport. After that, we landed in Barcelona. My mom was put into the hospital. I cried as I had to pay for my mom's medical bills and my siblings' school fees. Mom had saved a lot of money for us. As I had stated, an online store, which I knew wouldn't be enough revenue for us, and decided to find other jobs. I enrolled my siblings in a public high school and was able to pay the bills with the money my mom left for us. Later that evening, I got a credit alert sent to my father's phone. which I used to pay the school fees of the siblings, rent a house for us to stay in, and buy new clothes. I sold the ones we haven't worn and the jewelry we didn't see as useful. But I left the ones my dad and mom bought for us on special occasions. I got a check for $100,000,000 from my dad before he died for my business, which I started. I opened a small restaurant business and worked as a waitress in my business and worked as a nanny and a maid for a wealthy family. I received a call from the hospital requesting that I pay additional bills totaling $12,000,000, including surgery. Pay taxes, school fees, and the rest of them. My siblings got into the best university in Barcelona, which I had to pay for. That's Jerry's University, a private university to study law and medicine. I paid their school fees, which cost $5,000,000 each. All I had left was $71,000,000. and invested a capital of $10,000,000 in my small business and had to invest in my mom's business in order for it not to crash. I had to pay for tuition fees for both my masters and Ph.D. degrees of $2,000,000. I had to save the money for a useful purpose and pursue nice jobs while being in a hideout. My siblings and I couldn't trust anyone and had no friends. I had to cut off my friends as I was scared of our secret being leaked. I couldn't trust anyone after what happened with the deaths of two people I knew. Life was a battle field for me to fight alone with my family. For their protection also, I had no alternative than to cut all ties.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .