Chapter Nine

Today was the day that I would be going for shopping with my girl Mary. The purpose was to get some gowns she would use for the event or rather say ball and when meeting my family. So, my sister Hera was coming along with her girlfriend, Maria which I am a number one shipper of both of them. I wanted to see her reactions and how she would behave in front of me when Hera is there. I don't really mind as long as my sister is happy and peace with her true love.
After picking Mary from the hospital and siblings dropping them off at their home. We both headed straight to the luxury fashion  mall owned by sister. The fashion mall was named after me and my family. I was happy when she told of her plans to name her fashion mall after my name. Yeah, what do you expect from someone who supported all through, when she came out. My parents especially, my dad wasn't surprised at all as he had suspected she would be a lesbian. As we got into the fashion plaza, she wasn't there like always, I am sure her lazy self would take time coming here. I needed to get to know her more and I asked her some information about her. Which she got to tell me and I really felt bad when she got emotional talking about her dad. But soon, my girl would take over and get the revenge she deserved because she has suffered a lot.
Finally, I saw Hera walking in with her girlfriend, but wasn't happy as I got interested in knowing more about her. I knew with time, we would know more about each other. When Hera saw my girl, she smirked at me and knew instantly, why I am hooked on my girl and couldn't let her go. You don't blame an old man like me who is love with my princess and queen and someone who I would spend my time with till old age. I know that marriage ain't a bed of roses and sometimes, not only love matters but other things in the relationship can make it relevant such as, tolerance, communication and understanding between each other. Sometimes, over the time sex and beauty can fade and might lose interest over the years but what matters is marrying someone who is emotional intelligent and intelligent in understanding.
When I looked up I couldn't find Hera and her girlfriend not there. My baby told they excused themselves and that they wanted to get something. Knowing, my sister am sure that they probably doing something as my sister is sex beast. I pity Maria and I hope she can cope with my sisters sex drive. Those sex lords, finally came back and before I knew it. My girl was trying all the gowns being selected for her event with me and  family meeting. The last gown she worn made me nearly push her in the walls, raise her legs up and slide my hands inside her thighs. And touch and finger her pussy until she is wet and then when she is wet, I would fuck her for all to see me claiming my girl who is testing me. I can't wait till she is all mine and when she is. She ain't going anywhere till we are both old and can barely walk and doing anything.
After everything was done and I decided to get my girl food and when she was done eating. I made sure she brought some foods for her siblings. I asked her about her moms recovery and she told me that she has woken from coma and soon she would be discharged. Can't wait to meet my future mother-in-law. And tell her how much I love her daughter and how long I would love to spend my each and every moment with her.
The day ended, by me dropping her at home and making sure she was in. Drove by seeing her apartment fading away as I passed her street and went home as I was super exhausted. Can't wait to see my asshole best friend cause been long since we last hung out.