Chapter Twenty-One

Ajax forced his fingers inside me, and it felt good. I couldn't count how many times I had come from the impact of his fingers in my pussy.

He brought his fingers up to my face level and told me to suck them off, so I put them in my mouth and sucked.
Fuck, it felt good and dirty when I did that, but I came again from something dirty and from the words Ajax was saying to me.

I took his fingers out of my mouth and kissed him to taste my cum god, it felt good.I leaned forward to have a taste of his cock again, and he forced his cock into my mouth. I gagged and couldn't breathe as he sucked his cock down my throat.

Ajax told me to hold up for a bit as he wanted a 69 position. I paused, and when he got in, we got into the position he wanted, and I held his cock to bring it to my lips.
He dove right into my pussycat and devoured it like a hungry man.I couldn't concentrate on sucking his cock.

I kept cumming and cumming till I lost count, and I was exhausted. He knew I was a slutty girl who wanted more, and he kept sucking me in the mouth. He would slow down a bit and fuck me hard and fast with his tongue. His tongue did things to me that I wish he had done sooner.I cried so hard when he bit me and smacked my pussy. The sensation was fucking insane and screamed out when I came for the tenth time, if I am sure.

He sat on the couch and told me to straddle him, and I did. I was teasing him with my pussycat and kissing him. It was like I was in a trance, and I couldn't help but want more from him. He was perfect, and I didn't care anymore about the marriage. as I wanted him to always be one with me and mine

While teasing, I didn't notice when Ajax had positioned his head in front of my pussy and entered slowly. The first time hurt like a bitch, and I was in so much pain that I was crying. Ajax wanted to stop, and I didn't want that after we had gone half way, so I encouraged him to continue but go slow, which he did.

When the pain had subsided and the pleasure had come, my eyes rolled back and I screamed. But you know, Ajax wanted me to beg him, and I did that. I said to him, "Daddy, please fuck your princess, who wants only your cock," and he forced his whole 9 inches into my pussy.

Fuck, I came from the impact, and Ajax manhandled my pussy, and I kept cumming and cumming.
I told him, "Daddy, don't stop fucking your princess hard and fast." He heeded my request by asking me how I liked it. My eyes rolled back as he jammed me with his cock.

When he said to me, "Daddy's little slut losing her virginity on the couch," it added more as I screamed, "Yes, I am just a slut for you and just you."
I cried as the orgasms were too intense for me, and I started shaking and waving as I came for the fifteenth time.

My first sex had pretty good orgasms; I got them and I loved them. when I came for the 17th time that night. I thought I was done with having sex with him.

But Ajax just told me that he was just starting and I was going to be punished for being a slutty brat.
Fuck, I started getting horny again, and Ajax smirked when my nipples stood erect.