Chapter Two Continues

I woke past 7pm when I heard a loud banging noise on my door. I was really scared that no one knew my house or where I lived except my siblings which they were not coming late at that time. Scared I peeped through the door hole and saw men in black standing outside my door. Immediately, I began to panic whether my uncle has finally located me to kill as a result to plead his pride of murdering. When still scared and acting really over dramatic, I heard a male voice telling me to pls open the door for him, that he is the chauffeur to Mr. Ajax. So, I sneakily opened the door and peeped and saw the devil himself waving at her and ushering her to get in. Mary cautiously entered the car and sat close to the door in case, she wants to dash out and run to her house. Ajax assured her that even if he is cruel he would never hurt and sleep with the lady with out her consent. Ajax told her that she should get ready to attend an event with on Friday and meet his parents on Sunday evening, in which he handed some clothes, bags and jewelries that are expensive. She opened her mouth to see her moms design as part in which tears filled her eyes. He asked what was wrong and gave no reply, as he assured that if he marries her, he would keep her secret hidden and help her get justice from her uncle and made put in bars. This a little bit cheered Mary, as she wiped her tears away and Ajax gave tissues to blow her nose. He quickly introduced his family and said we are 7 children with me being the middle child. He spoke about his mom a lot and when he did, his eyes sparkled as I could the much love that he had for his mom. He told me that his mother loved Greek mythology and his mother is a mixed race. Having a Nigerian mother and a Barcelonian father. I was amazed and wondered how beautiful the mom was as he described her. Due to loving Greek mythology, she gave each and everyone of us Greek names such as Adonis Alexander, Xander Iker and Charon Jordi for the boys. While, for the girls Iris Alba, Hera Luisa and Rhea Jacinta. I discovered, she gave them both Greek names and Barcelonia names also. He told me that Rhea is the first, Adonis the second, him the third, Hera the fourth, Iris the fifth, Xander the sixth and lastly, Charon the last. He also told me that he hated the guts of Charon because of her annoying and his lackadaisical attitude towards working that his was to bring in women like furnitures each day and that I and Xander are of an identical character and looks but the differences are his body built shape, hard and handsome face, the color of his hair and height. I was told that his color of hair is pure black and height is 6ft 8 inches, while, his brother is a 5ft 12 inches and color of his hair was brown. That sometimes, people often make mistakes identifying who we were. He asked me if I was homophobic to the lgbtq community and I replied no, in which he didn't believe. I assured him that my ex best friend that I cut off  due to what had happened to us, Rose was a lesbian. His reply was okay and fine. He told me that his sister Hera was a lesbian and that I should be really nice to her. The other  hand, I found out that Iris is the most imitating of them (girls), that because of that she uses it to her advantage to get people fretting to her when they see her. But I should just know that she is a pure soul when I get to meet her but shouldn't dwell on it much. He checked his time on his wrist watch and told me to read the remaining documents he is handing over to me and that I should briefly read everything and not make any mistakes. I had to ask how many years to get married to him in which he replied just for 2 years and after that we both go our separate ways. He said was because he wanted to make his mother happy by getting married in order to fulfill her wish and told me he will get a surrogate mother to give birth to his children and that I shouldn't be worried. I was happy to say the least that I couldn't lose my virginity to a fake marriage and fake husband. I had plans to let my siblings find out of the contract marriage that I had accepted. I hope that wouldn't discriminate and make me feel bad. I took the documents and went it and before that I discovered, I hadn't put a bra on and that my nipples were standing because of the cold. No other choice, I went in and said my goodbye. I decided tomorrow not to open the restaurant as my plans were to carefully read through and study and memorize the informations written out before Friday.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .