Chapter Three

After Ajax left and ate for that night. I started reading through and decided to take a break by calling my siblings on how they have been faring. The phone rang they picked informing me that they wanted to visit me surprisedly, but I ruined it by calling them. I told them when they come that I had something important to discuss which they were afraid but reassured them it wasn't about moving. Jane and James refused to trust no one as they made no means to make friends due to lack of trust on what had happened to us even after advising them to have a colleague who to hang out. I have colleagues who I talk with but not friends. After the call with those little butterflies, I got a call from an unknown number, I was scared to receive and respond. But did anyways, I discovered it was Rose who called me and was angry that I left without a word. I asked how she got my number and she said she had connections remember. I slammed my hands on my face and realized how dumb I was at that moment by asking that kind of questions. She said she was coming to where I was and asked me with no reply. She told me what my uncle had done in which her family cut all ties and wanted to see. I was scared you don't blame me. She pleaded she wanted to see me and know how I have been all these months. She asked if I was still in school which I replied yes. Which was a part time schedule that I gave lectures Wednesday and Monday's due to how busy I was. I told her I was rounding off my school work after being her for 10 months now. That soonest, I would enroll for a PhD degree and was excited for me. I asked her Daniella was and she told me they were both engaged to each other and wanted to see and how pissed they were at me. But later understood why I did that and if they were in my shoes, that they would have done same. I was surprised and asked how come and they both said let's meet then and discuss about all of that. I was super excited and scared, which I contemplated a lot and finally gave in. Told them that let's meet next week and agreed that would be great. We both bid goodbyes and ended the calls. I immediately continued what I was doing and slept off. I woke around 6am and my God my whole body ached never trying this thing again. I had to bathe, eat and continue what I was doing. I memorized every word and info just like my own self until it became a memory to me. I got down to business to by selling some clothes online. Before you wonder if I am showing my face no I put on a mask and change my voice in order not to be exposed. I ain't naive and stupid like before. Later that evening, my siblings came back and refreshed themselves. Before coming down to eat. After eating, we discussed a lot and vice versa and finally gave in the bomb by announcing my plans of marriage. They both supported and understood the reason behind the fake marriage arrangement. Which I was thankful for and hugged them. I also, told about Daniella and Rose getting married. I noticed that they weren't shocked or surprised to say the least. And they had to other choice than, to confess that they had kept in contact with them. I was upset about it but has a change of heart and I told about the hospital calling informing about mom's speedy recovery at any time she would wake up. They were really excited and also scared like I was. We said our good nights and slept. I went into my room to read and study for exams coming up and read through my mails for any assignments and thesis being sent by my lecturers. I saw one by Mr. Albeit, who informed to submit before Friday. Did the assignment and submitted that same night. Was very tired and decided to final close and rest my day before I can't move my legs. Dressed my bed and slept like a baby and thought of what my siblings would be doing now they are on holiday.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .