Chapter Seven

I had a meeting with Mr. Smith concerning a film project that he wanted my company to do for him. He said he wanted the short film to talk about what's happening in society, especially the way children are molested and women are seen as sexual objects . which he wanted the world to see. I told him that my company would do that justice by narrating a story that would give an insight into the reality of what it portrays. My secretary is writing down all the minutes that were spoken in the meeting. And me, on the other hand, handing him the paperwork to sign and telling him how much it would cost to get that movie into production so that people could watch it.We both reached an agreement on how the money would be paid and how we would use the money, which he agreed to. Immediately, everyone got serious about what film would be made and names, etc. While we were talking and discussing the name and what it would look like, The man called me, stating he wanted the name to be called Rose. He said that roses are one of the most romantic flowers ever used and can also be used by men who want a lady to sleep with them. Pretending to love and care for a lady in order to make her their next victim of sexual lust and desireI concurred with him on what he and I had observed. I remember, back in high school, I had a friend who treated women badly, and that destroyed and ruined the friendship we had. He viewed women as objects that he could use and dump. I really didn't blame him as girls threw themselves at him as his parents were well known people. I really felt bad for them, but what could I do? I hope it has changed, but seeing how he was, I do not think those kinds of men could ever change their perspectives on women. My workers and I really worked hard as we were given a deadline to submit what we thought on or before next Friday, as we would be having him for another meeting to finalize whether we could move on with our research or find out more details about this issue. I really do not like focusing on child molestation, as it hit a nerve when I remembered when Iris was nearly raped by her male friend in her university days. I am glad she escaped such horrific circumstances. Imagine, if it had happened, what a fate it would be to see her in such terrible condition. I beat the guy who attempted such a thing into a pulp and put him behind to show other assholes that trying to force yourself on a woman doesn't make you worth a man, rather it makes you seem like an animal that loves to prey on women as a source of desire and strength. That's cowardice at its peak. You do not need to force yourself on women. Imagine if they did that to your sister or cousin. I really hate sleeping with a woman who doesn't want me, and I love it when we both want each other emotionally, physically, and mentally. We have so much work to do with this project and it needs to be done before the D-day. I told my workers to continue with their work, and I, on the other hand, went to my office to do what I had been working on this morning before I left. Before that, I asked them to go visit people who have experienced such disasters and get more information. Rather than looking at or using the information provided by the internet.I am not saying they are not correct and articulate in what they wrote. But it's better when telling a story about something you know nothing about. You should do more research and gain an understanding of it rather than relying on your imagination to get it right.