Chapter Twenty Two Continues

Mary's POV
The sex god was amazing, and I could remember everything that happened. He wasn't raping me, but I really wanted it, and I was the one who seduced him to do what I wanted.
When I woke up, I felt the aftermath of the sex I had and was sore from the amount of times I had come.

While I was laying down on the bed, Ajax's cock began to harden, and he mistakenly brushed off my pussy. I started becoming wet, and I knew I was sore, but I wanted to relieve the moment I had experienced.

I took Ajax's dick in my hand and positioned it in front of my clitoral opening and entered as Ajax was asleep. Fuck, the feeling of his cock in my pussycat was overwhelming to say.
I watched how his cock would be swallowed by my clitoral cavity by going in and out. The sight was erotic, and I was moaning and pinching my nipples and dragging them.

I came on his cock, and Ajax began to stir in his sleep, and he opened his eyes and saw me fucking myself on his gorgeous cock. I greeted him, and he said to me, "What a nice morning to wake up to, and I hope I have more mornings like this."
I couldn't believe a virgin like me was this freaky and nasty. My head was spinning with so much horniness, and there was something I needed. and only Ajax could give me.

I begged him to give me what I needed, but he refused as he wanted me to say the magic word. And I said, "Daddy, would you please fuck and give my pussycat what it wants?" I was gladly given the time of my life and came three times.
Finally, Ajax shot his huge load at me, and I was stuffed with his cum. When I imagined carrying his babies, I had a mini-orgasm.

We both freshened up and ate breakfast together. Ajax told me all about his plans and how this marriage meant a lot to him. I was angry at first, but later on I understood why he had done it.
I asked, "Is that all?" He said yes, and when the time came, he would tell me the remaining details.

I told Ajax of my plan for seducing Enzo and that I would use that means to get rid of him. Ajax asked me what if, when seducing him, I eventually get horny and end up fucking him. He told me to rethink what I was going to do, but I was stubborn enough to refuse.

Ajax grudgingly accepted my plan and tried to get along. I was to wear a transparent gown with no bra on and heavy makeup on. I would lure him by giving him wine to drink, and when he is drunk, I will pretend I want to have sex with him and inject him with poison.

He convinced me that it seemed easy to do, but sometimes not all plans become reality. I asked him if he was still supportive of my plan or if he should just let me share my thoughts and plans for what I was going to do.
He raised his hands in surrender and decided to give up.

Ajax asked me if I was sore, and I smiled sheepishly, as I was damn sore. I wasn't going to have sex with Ajax until my plans succeeded and I finally killed him.
I needed myself to be free from thoughts of having sex and keeping my body before the game began.

I was breaking my rules, but I needed to do something to get my revenge. My family would never know, as my siblings and mom have decided to move on and forget about the past, as they found out my uncle is dead.
The company was still running, and we were the real heirs to it. Despite this, I, on the other hand, wanted to take my revenge.

I knew mom and my siblings would be disappointed, but I didn't care. Dad needed to be at peace where he is now. Enzo was coming this afternoon to the house, and I was going to start working on my plans.