Chapter Three Continues

When I woke up I heard my siblings fighting like they always about using the bathroom and toilet. James shouted at Jane that if she wanted lay her eggs there, in the sense, giving birth. That she has been for 9 freaking years. Finally, came out and smacked James at the back of his head. As she was going to the room she called him a cry baby and gave him the middle finger. Me I walked straight to the kitchen to make breakfast and continue what I was told to do. I needed to perfect in playing my role and not taking any slight chances. Today, was the day my siblings and I would go see mum. It's been long since I saw her like 3 weeks or a month now. I made pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs and coffee for myself, Jane and James. I boiled water in a kettle for anyone who wants tea. As I eating, those rascals that I love came down and Jane who is foodie dashed to sit down before her brother did and got the biggest share of them each. I reminded of the events being down today, ate and went to my bathroom in my room to have my bath. Yes I do have a private bathroom and toilet, can't deal with my siblings sometimes and I did. I live downstairs almost close to the kitchen and living room with a tiny dinning table. The stairs is very crooked and not good and what can you say when you're managing to be on a low profile. I got to the room, dressed and waited for our royal majesty my sister herself. I pity myself and James as we waited, James taking a nap while, waiting for Jane to be done. She came downstairs and pounced on my brother in which, he wasn't happy at and scolded my sister and also cautioned her. She apologized and we all headed straight to the hospital. I decided to stop at a restaurant to get her favorite meal, as I found out they do make such meals here. Ordered take outs with snacks and drinks and bottles of water for my mom and I. Not really a fan of sugary drinks. When we got to the hospital, the doctors and nurses were excited to see us and told us about how our mom is better and how one day she moved her hands and believed she might wake up soon. We were all happy and entered the hospital to see our mom. We all discussed with our mom and told all the events gone down with us and gossiped a little bit. Jane telling my mom of a girl she had a crush on in school. I told my mom how I would be finishing my masters degree in less than a week, which I was grateful for. Before we knew it, time for visitation at the hospital hours had expired and now was the time for us to kindly leave the hospital. We all thanked the doctors and nurses. Paid for the new drugs she had been using which helped in her tremendously healing. Bid goodbye to everyone there and headed to a pizza restaurant to order some. Got it and got home. It was a wonderful day. Me being very exhausted, decided to sleep while, my super bionic girl decided to start a new American series titled the Elites. My brother had already dozed off in the car and headed straight to the room without saying goodnight. Don't blame him though, it was a tiring day today. I really do not know what tomorrow has in store for me.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .