Chapter Twenty Continues

Mary's POV
I tried to quench my thirst for vengeance by going to the bar, as I was enraged to say the least.I drank till I was drunk and staggered all the way to the house and got in.

Mum was spending the weekend at my old house with my siblings as they decided to become day students. I was so drunk and horny, and I needed to control myself.

Today wasn't the day to cum, and I needed every fiber in me to hold myself together to retaliate against Enzo. We were now enemies to ourselves, and I didn't give a damn about losing the friendship I thought I had with him.

When I got in, I saw Ajax with just shorts on and shirtless, and he wasn't helping my situation at the moment.
It fueled my lust, and I desperately wanted his cock today.
If losing my virginity was important to getting a good fuck, so be it. He saw me and said hi.

On the other hand, I knelt and sucked his cock into my mouth.I looked at him with pleading eyes, and he tried all his best to refuse me, but I had other plans.

I took his dick in my hand and removed his shorts and boxers from his body.It felt good and hard to touch. I opened my mouth and took him in.
I suckled him as if my life depended on him and kept going. I had put my left hand in my pussy and was slowly fucking myself with my fingers.

I was moaning at the feel of it, and I couldn't stop myself from sucking on his juicy cock. I kept going and fucked his balls in my mouth.
I kept going until I woke a beast in him, and he fucked my face the way I love it. I felt used like a slut, and I was happy to be used. I came as Ajax came into my mouth, and I swallowed it up and didn't leave a trace of his semen.

I suckled his cock this time furiously, as I wanted him to cum on my face and boobs. I used my boobs to fuck his dick. That heightened my agitated state.I kept going and going. And when he was about to come? I begged him to cum on my face and boobs.
And he did just as I wanted.
I licked his stem into my mouth while staring at his face. He said fuck and asked me if I wanted more, to which I nodded like the good little slut I am.

Ajax put me on the couch and seductively removed all the clothes I was wearing. I was horny as fuck, and I knew that I was dripping down there.
He smacked my ass so hard that I came instantly. He was happy and shocked at how the little thing he did triggered my arousal.
He smelled my thong from the back, and he bit my puss through the material. I moaned so hard as it felt amazing. He yanked my thong off and smacked me hard on the pussy.I moved forward as a result of the impact, and I almost died as a result of it.

He got down again and touched my clitoral area by massaging it. I was whimpering at the feeling of what Ajax was doing to my body. He was teasing me, and I wanted more. I cried, and he asked me, "What do you want me to do for you, princess?"
And I responded, "Daddy, put your fingers in me and fuck me till I can't take it any more."