Chapter Five

Ajax's POV
Today was like other days, waking up and feeling the void of finding someone that I love and have a family with. Most women want me for my money and I don't really like that. The last time, I had sex with, told me to spank her which I did but she became so aggressive that I had to stop halfway and finish it myself in my house. Having much regrets about it, I decided to just leave it the way it is till I find someone who can help me fulfill my needs. Seeing my parents all over each makes me want to have that special kind of love and affection to have a best friend and companion. No one knows how caring and loving I am except my family and my best friend, Arnau. Wishing the day will any better, I grudgingly went to bath and get ready for work because that's the only thing I would be doing. My day was sleep, bath, eat, go to work, visit my family and get back home again. Before, I used to party a lot but now I am tired of that kind of lifestyle. I am getting older and older as days goes by and I need to enjoy my little moments and have adventures and fun with someone that I love dearly. After my meeting with a client, while gathering up my things and getting my secretary to tell me what's next after this meeting. I met a woman or a girl, and the moment. I saw her, my heart skipped a beat and saw how her eyes looked saddened and dull. I wanted to instantly, wipe away her tears and whisper words of comfort to her. While looking at her, I told my secretary to find out all information about her and he took a picture of her in order to get necessary information about her. Her face was what my heart flutter and mini me harden. Shit not here boy, down boy. I left as soonest and went back to my home feeling empty as usual and decided to meet up with my remaining work documents as I had an office in my home. Got busy and didn't know when it clocked 10pm. While working I got a call from my secretary, who gave the necessary information about the beautiful lady and read through all the information on my laptop after downloading the pdf from my email. I got her name was Mary Brian and she wasn't a Barcelonian. She migrated from a different country and that sparked my interest as she looked like a mystery I was going to solve. I smiled through her information, found out she owns an online store, a restaurant that just launched recently, and lastly, works for the Adams family as she is their  children babysitter. She is the one taking care of her mother who is the hospital and supporting her siblings to school, which they are twins Jane and James.  Wow, while reading through her details and decided then and how to get her no matter what I had to do. I play dirty to get what I want and this time she is going to be a chess in my game. Tomorrow I would be going to the restaurant and find ways in order to get her attention. I needed her just like air needs an oxygen tank.  She excited me more than like other women and needed to know her better to go to the restaurant she owned. Maybe first thing in the morning, maybe I can tease her but that would make me a creep which I didn't want to frighten the woman I wanted.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .