Chapter Eight

I arrived at Mary's apartment and saw how it looked. Wow, it's the most beautiful apartment I've ever seen. I am really proud of how much my baby has accomplished and I saw how well the neighborhood looks. While I was there, I called my chauffeur to come to her by giving her the address and to also come with my guards. The reason was that I was very tired on returning home by myself. My chauffeur arrived and told him what I wanted him to do, which he did by knocking on the door of my baby girl. He knocked on her door, but seeing how frightened she was when she heard the knock, he didn't. We were meant to have a conversation about everything, as I earlier informed her. When she realized it was me, she looked calm and walked up to my car. I am on the edge of bending her over the car and fucking her till she feels my cock inside her virgin pussy. My girl has never had a man, for which I am thankful. What she was putting on made me laugh so hard that I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. The nightwear she wore made it impossible to control myself as I saw her nipples through the singlet night wear and her shorts. Look at those curvy legs, thick and melamine, just like I needed. I had to calm my nerves down in order not to scare her off and look like a pervert who would fuck anything that had a skirt on. When she entered the car, I gave her all the necessary information about me and my family. I also asked if she was homophobic, to which she replied no, and I gave her the documents to read through and told her that there would be a family dinner on Sunday and this week there would be an event held on Friday. Today is Tuesday, and I was meeting her. Everyone knew she was mine, and as she was listening, I liked what she looked like. She is even more beautiful without makeup, and damn, I got a hard-on immediately. I saw her lips and imagined how she would wrap her mouth around my dick and suck me off. I've got to control myself. My baby got a juicy lip with a thick and curvy body that drove me insane. I needed to calm myself before I couldn't anymore. I had to imagine some angry thoughts that would stop it and I needed to get out of here as soon as possible. My girl finally took the documents, and when I saw how much time had passed, I decided to call it off and watch her as she got in. My chauffeur drove off, and I saw her apartment fading as we left. I instantly missed her and needed to get this little guy in order to sleep. I behave like a 15-year-old who just saw a pussy for the first time. She makes me lose control of myself and I both love and hate it as she isn't mine yet. I can't wait to fuck that cunt of hers at every moment and everywhere in the house, car, playground, you name it. I love my ladies of all shades, but she was a dark and pretty lady with her curly hair. I imagined fucking her doggy style and holding her hair as I fucked her to goodness and she was crying and begging to please not stop. Which I won't listen to but give her more till she calls me Daddy. Please more and I will gladly give her what she needs as a woman. while masturbating and trying to quench my desire. I had imagined naughty things that I would do to her, and I came like an adolescent boy. removing dirt from my hands and wiping them dryI left the bathroom, entering my room and thinking about my girl as I couldn't wait to make her my woman and see her enjoying every moment and privilege from me. I would treat her like the queen she deserves and protect her from the world she has suffered from. I would be the sunshine in her rain and wipe every tear from her eyes. I would kiss her and tell her that she is more than enough and help her get through every single moment she has worked for. Before I forgot to say something, I was the person behind Adam's family's vacation. I don't want my girl working with them and, unknowingly, to her, she has been sacked.