Chapter Twenty Three

Enzo had informed me that he would soon be reaching my matrimonial home, and I waited patiently for his arrival. I got the table set up for him; there was a wine glass and an expensive red wine bottle. I had changed to a transparent, see-through dress.
Ajax saw me, and his cock was hard for me. I was happy that I was able to be the only one who could get him hard. My pussycat watered down there, and I wanted a quickie to quench my taste.

I rose my gown up and pushed Ajax to sit on the couch, and I removed his trouser and his Calvin Klein boxer shorts and entered his cock into my pussy. I moaned and told him to fuck me fast and hard before he arrived. Which he did; I was close enough to get a feel from him and came when he smacked my pussy lips. I cried out loud when he did that and came with heavy breathing. I didn't want his cum in my clitter, so I kneeled down and sucked his juicy cock till it came into my mouth, and I swallowed it up.

Ajax had left exhausted, and I cleaned myself up, still waiting for him, and before I knew it, I heard the bell ring and went to open it wearing a sexy bathrobe. As he got in, I hugged him so seductively that I felt as if I had accidentally touched his cock. and apologized for the mistake.

I led him into the dining room, and when he saw what was on the table, he thanked me. He prayed and started eating, and I also joined. I opened the wine bottle and asked if he wanted some, and he replied yes. I poured some wine for the both of us. I made sure I wouldn't make myself drunk today.

He started drinking, and I stopped drinking as I told him I had to go visit mom as an excuse. We were talking about everything, and he told me something about himself that really got to me. This wasn't the time to feel bad for him, but rather an opportunity to score.
I waited until he was drunk and signaled Ajax to knock him out. And when Ajax did, he called his men to drag him to the basement.

Ajax looked at me, and I assured him that everything will go according to plan and that if he wanted to see for himself, he should come along.
Ajax followed his men down to the basement and told them to leave, which they did.

Ajax had advised me that rather than seducing him, I should inflict pain on him and give him a show. I accepted the plan and went ahead with it. I poured water on him to wake him up, and when he woke up,

I climbed on top of him, seducing him till his cock began hard. I was horny as fuck, and what he got was bigger and thicker than Ajax's cock. It was a 10-inch cock, and it stood. I felt like exploding and exploring more of him, but I had to remind myself that this was a way to lure him into confessing his crimes and telling me the reason behind killing my father.

I came down dripping with my pussyjuice and high on horniness. I looked at Enzo, and he fucking smirked at me, and I was going to remove that attitude from him. I slapped him hard across the face twice, and his face looked shocked at what I had done. He never believed I could do that to him. I asked him, "Why did you kill my dad?" and he said he couldn't tell me.