Chapter Nineteen Continues

Mary's POV
Ajax had met me and told me who was responsible for the attack on my father. Surprisingly, my uncle wasn't the one who had poisoned my father but rather an associate of his; the reason for the killing was unknown to us, and I needed to know why.
My uncle was responsible for the attempted killing of my mother, but the investigation led on to discover where my uncle is presently.
It was said that he was mysteriously killed by a person who no one could identify. Fingerprints were taken, and the DNA of the body was found floating in the river.

Evidence was later discovered, but the case was closed by the authorities in the city. Everyone who spoke about the issues was made silent, and not one person could speak about what had happened.
Ajax had tried to get them to talk, but no one seemed willing to cooperate, despite him giving them some money to make them open up. They were frightened by what they saw and ran away. He also said that someone who he knew was killed the next day, as he heard that he had committed suicide in his home.

I wondered who might be responsible for the deaths of these people, and Ajax was really concerned about it. while we were deliberating on what to do. Ajax got a document sent to him by an unknown person who sent it to him through his phone.
And what we saw next broke me down into two separate pieces. I found that Bolly, rather than Enzo, was responsible for the death of my father. He was the mastermind behind the death of my father. I had no idea why this was happening.He lied to me about his name; why did he become my friend and get close to me? Was it because he wanted to kill me?

Ajax had seen the horror on my face but reassured me that everything would be fine and that he was going to question him. I told him he should stay out of this; this is my fight, and I had promised myself to kill whoever was responsible for the death of my father.
And if it means losing my integrity and dignity, so be it. I am going to avenge the death of my father and restore peace to the family.
I wrote to Bolly, who lied about his name, and informed him that I wanted him to come pay me a visit.

He agreed to my plan, and I was going to murder him as soon as he came to see me. I was going to pay him back for what he did to my father by poisoning him, and that's what I was going to do to him.
I was furious, and I was not going to spare anyone who blocked my way and got in between my fights. I was going to seduce him and kill him. Killing a bird with two stones was easy peasy, and I wasn't going to back down.

I got a message from him stating he would be coming to visit me on Tuesday. And I thought, "Let the games begin." I answered him, showing him the lingerie I was wearing, and asked him to fuck me.
I knew he wanted me, despite being friends with me. It was known through his texts with me, calls, and video chats he has with me, even though he is a very busy person.
The time has come, and no one is going to take it away from me. Dad would finally be at peace in his grave, as I thought, and I went to bed as it was late in the night here.

I was pissed as fuck and I needed something to blow off my steam, so I decided it was best to have the best fuck of my life. I needed to seduce Ajax to fuck me by laying on the bed, spreading my legs after removing every piece from my body, and showing him my pussycat on display just for him.

I stroked my clit and was massaging it slowly while looking at Ajax while doing so. It felt dirty, and my juices were leaking out from my pussy, and it was really erotic of me to do that. I decided to put two fingers, which were small compared to his, and was scissoring and fucking myself with them. I was moaning loudly as I was looking at Ajax when I noticed his juicy cock out with his hands stroking it up and down.

I added a third finger and was on cloud nine while doing so. I was warned not to come yet, and I nearly passed out due to the unbearable hunger and pain of cumin. I was teasing myself so hard that I started crying and panting for air. I didn't notice when Ajax was close to me and felt a cock being forced into my ass.

I came at the feeling of being stuffed with a cock to fuck my senses away, and I was being manhandled by that cock of his. I was told to stand up, and when Ajax sat on the bed, he told me to place my ass on the bed with his belt on his hand. I was told to count the times he would flog me, and I complied.
According to him, if it hurt me, I should tell him to stop, and he would stop. When I laid on his lap, he grabbed my ass and fingered my pussy from behind. The feeling was driving me crazy, and he removed his hands when I was about to cum.

The first lash fell on my buttocks, and I felt pain and pleasure from it. He canceled it because I didn't count and warned me that if I didn't count, he wouldn't fuck me and leave me so pent up. I didn't want that, and I counted on him when the first one landed.
The second,

The third

Fourth and

Lastly, the tenth lash landed on me, and I moaned out loud. I was sure that I was wet down there from the lashes I took from his belt, and I felt his fingers entering my pussy and making squeezing noises.

He stopped and looked at me with hooded eyes and told me to be on all fours, and when I did, he entered me, and I held the sheets I couldn't hold with my fingers. He fucked me the way I liked it—so slutty that my eyes rolled up and I growled. I squinted my juices out from the intense pleasure I was receiving from being cock-fucked into oblivion while having the best sex. He held my hair in his hands and was fucking while ficking. This felt so good, and I brought my hand down to take our cums, and I put them into my mouth and sucked them clean.

Daddy told me I was bad and drove his cock harder into my ass, and I screamed, sure that my voice would be hoarse tomorrow from the rough sex I was having. He brought a vibrator and put it inside my pussy while he was fucking me. The pleasure was too intense, and I was crying and begging him to stop.

He didn't listen to my pleas and kept fiddling, saying bad girls need to be punished, and I was pleading for mercy that I wouldn't be bad anymore. He knew I was lying when I was cumin.

Ajax changed the position to a cowgirl, and I took him inside, and I was bouncing on his head and his cock, and I felt full. Despite being mad at Enzo, I wished he was here to partake in the fun and give me the fuck of my life.
It was a fantasy of mine to fuck another man in my pussy while daddy takes me inside my ass and keep me there till I pass out from too much pleasure. I came harder than ever, and Daddy told me, "Do you like how much I fuck?" My slutty little girl was fucking me to take her anger out.
Such a good slut the way I like it, and I whined, and for goodness' sake, how long?
After a while, Ajax growled and shot his load inside my ass, with his semen dropping out of my ass. I took his semen into my mouth and licked him off.
His cock hardened, and just to let you know, we fucked six times after that.