Chapter Twenty Seven Continues

Ajax's POV
I took my baby girl out to watch a movie and do some shopping afterwards so she squealed and was happy to go on a date.  As it has been long since she went out on a proper date with me after all that had happened. So we headed to the cinema and we went inside to watch a movie together. We needed some popcorn and some snacks and some drinks and also buy a movie ticket for the movie that was showing up at the cinema.

I paid for a vip room so that we could watch the movie without having people to cluster around us. The movie showing was a good movie but with steamy scenes and it began to show. I other hand, couldn't concentrate on the movie as I could think was to fuck her in here and at this very moment, I couldn't care less about what I wanted to do with her and all the sinful things that I wanted to do with her body drove me insane and hard that it hurt. Only one was to seduce her into taking my cock right now and I needed her so freaking bad.

While she was watching the movie,  I began kissing her neck and brought my hand down to her long skirt she was wearing and I knew she had no panties on as I had told her that she shouldn't be allowed to wear panties around me as I needed access to her body at every moment and it was always making me delay when trying to fuck her to pieces. In here the doors were locked and sound proof and I didn't want anyone to hear her moans and scream at me fucking that tight grip clit of hers that choked my cock and I.

I brought my hand down and began massaging her clit and told her to focus on the movie as I wanted to feel good. She nodded her head and smiled sheepishly as what I said and managed to concentrate on the movie while still moaning. I added  three fingers inside her clit and started fucking fast and hard and wasn't here to waste more time on fingering that delicious pussy. She brought her head towards my shoulder and widened her legs as to get in more access to continue to finger her out. She was moaning and vibrating as she kept looking at me to fuck her. Everything about her made me insane as I couldn't keep my head straight when I was around her or when we were together she drove me nuts all the time.

I was kissing her neck and went to cleavage and kissed it and removed her shirt and brought down her bra and held her breast up to my mouth level and sucked it out and began biting, tweaking, licking, sucking and twirling my tongue and teeth all at once. I had gotten her and she was where I wanted her to be at my mercy to fuck her to pieces. I removed my buckle and removed my cock from its restrain and moved her to sit on me. Asking her to continue, which she nodded half dazedly at me and knowing that she was not going to watch but rather concentrate on what I was doing to her. I held up and told her to slam my cock home and she did. Fuck, I nearly came and died with this new feeling of being stuffed into banging the shit out of her. Mary, was shaking profusely and swearing at me to don't stop and fuck her to oblivion in which I did.

I began fucking her by hammering my cock deep inside her as she rode me off. I told her that she should tweak her nipples and do all the stuff that she does when masturbating to her breasts. In which she did and began screaming and cussing me out of never fucking her into doing my dirty work and I began laughing at her and fucked her name to make understand that she was mine and I needed her to know that only her could drive me crazy and make me hard.

I was fucking her hard and trying to get off this hard cock of mine as I wasn't here to make love but to make her lose her goddamn mind of only wanting me to fuck her always which I would gladly give her. Everything about her was magnificent especially her ass, eyes, nose, lips, personality and those hips and breasts of hers. They were thick and round and I could hold them all day. She was my little slut and my queen who I cherished so much. I wasn't going to allow her wail in self pity but rather be happy at always. I will take care of her till we were old and fragile and die together out of old age.

She rose up and slammed me into home and I was fucking the shit out of her pussy and mind. She opened her mouth to say something but no words were uttered as I fucked those speeches right out of her mouth and had fucked her mind. I held her throat and told her to look at me and my cock going back inside her pussy and when she did she hummed and cried out as she felt the erotic feeling that oozed out of us and her dignity was taken away from her by me at the moment of being fucked in public especially in a cinema.

My slutty girl enjoyed every moment of what I was giving to her and when she rolled her pussy on my cock and twitched it I roared and was about to cum when we got a knock indicating that our time was up. We didn't realize that the movie has ended as we had been going at each other and she was cumin for about eight times on my cock. I adjusted myself in my pants and Mary had dressed up also and left to the car to continue the ride of a bundle of fucking and orgasms.