Chapter Twenty Three Continues

I asked him for the second time why he had killed my father he was mute. I was pissed, and I smacked him on the face. My hands started hurting as I hit a rock that wouldn't budge.
I was angry at him and asked him, "Didn't he ever consider me a friend or someone who he could lure into killing?"

His replies were that he did not only consider me a friend but that he deeply loved me, as everything started when he met me at Harvard and I accidentally hit him while rushing and running for a class. I stood there, mouth wide open, and inquired what had led him, and he became mute. I asked him if he knew who I was and that I was married, and he said yes, and he didn't care about sharing as long as I loved him that he could sacrifice his life just for me. He threw me off guard when he told Ajax and me that he was the unknown person who had sent us the files and that he didn't want me to find out and hate him. I asked him, "Are you for real?" and he brought his head down. I asked him why he did that, and he refused to answer. Gosh, what a nutcracker that he is, and not saying anything made me angry.
I was done talking with him and trying to make him reason things out with me. I decided to give him a show of Ajax and I having sex in front of him, and when he confessed, I would stop.

I looked at Ajax and got down on my knees, removed his shorts to his mid-knees, took him in my hands, stroked his cock, and put my lips at the tip of it. I started sucking and bobbing my head in and out; I was making sloppy noises, and gosh, that turned me on.

I looked at Enzo to see his reaction, and his eyes said it all. I told him to confess and that I would stop. He refused to cooperate, and I decided to take things further. I continued bobbing my head and taking his cock into my throat. I put my fingers inside my mouth first and then used them to stimulate my pus. I kept fucking my pussy with my fingers, and I was not going to be able to control myself as long as I thought I would.

Ajax made me stand up and told me to hold something, which I did. He pushed and pulled his cock in my pussy, fucking the life out of me. We were both in the same boat, as we had forgotten that it was meant for Enzo to want me and confess. I was already halfway in and intoxicated by the amount of pounding I was getting. I mewled and cried for Ajax to fuck me more and give me more as I looked at Enzo.

Enzo's dick stood, and his eyes were hooded as he looked at me. He licked his lips as I got a good fuck from Ajax. Enzo had the nerve to say that he could do better than this and that if I fucked him hard, he would tell me everything.
As they say, desperate times call for desperate measures. Foolishly, I went to Enzo and removed his cock from his pants.

The dick of him were everything that I wanted, but I knew this was a dangerous game that I was playing. I looked at Ajax to see whether he was angry or something. But he gave me the go-ahead despite being the one who didn't want me to follow through with my plans.