Chapter Six

I just fired the jerk who parked in my spot.Yeah, you can call me heartless. I don't care. I was so pissed off that I decided to have my meeting with my workers, warning them of what had transpired. stating that if this happens again, everyone will be firedEveryone was terrified and tried to remain calm in the face of what I had said.My secretary came to me and told me about the activities I would be doing today and the clients that I would be working with. I told him that I didn't know anyone that would ruin my company and give me some movie or series that would crash the growth of my company. I love my company and I don't entertain any kind of failure or criticism. My company has been winning several awards and I can't let anyone tell me how to run my company by giving me a bad plot of a movie that they would want my company to invest in. I'm hoping that the better explains what they want me to do rather than wasting money on something unimportant.Angry as fuck, I decided to look at my future wife and her picture to calm the hell out. Surprisingly, it did work. My secretary was shocked while staring at my face because I don't smile like that to anyone else or my workers. The only people that can make me smile genuinely are my family and my wife. Anyone else can burn me down. I was asking my secretary to set up the documents that I would be asking my baby to sign. My plan was for her to get married to me after some years. which would never happen. It was to make me accept my arranged marriage, and I am sorry if I sound selfish, but I don't care. As ruthless as I am, I would do anything to get her and would not let anyone look at her or I would cut their eyes out of their sockets.I was telling her how I wanted my documents to be, my secretary pretty much, pitying the lady that I was going for and, like the predator wanting my prey to fall in, I was scared and she did exactly what I had asked because that's what I was paying her for. My day pretty much was slow as I wanted to go back to meet the woman that made my heart flutter and wanted her to beg me to never leave. Luckily, her mother survived by entering into a coma. It was a struggle. I knew my girl was the strongest as she had to take over the responsibility of being a mother, sister, and caretaker of their family. I am really proud of how much my woman has survived. When I get married to her, I would love and care for her and allow her to kill her uncle, who killed her dad. While thinking about my woman, I didn't realize my sister Hera was calling me on the phone, crying, that the bitch of her girlfriend, or probably gold digger of a girlfriend, was cheating on her. But knowing my sister, she would move on more quickly than anyone like us. I remember when she got her heart broken, like I can't how much longer she can. But I knew that she was trying to settle down with this one, but destiny knew the situation. I kindly asked her what she thought about her best friend Maria, who I knew loved my sister as she was always taking care of her. My sister replied she didn't like her and I told her to take her out and try to figure out if I was correct or not. She agreed, not fully, but promised to take the risk of losing her friendship by knowing the truth. I also told her about my woman, who was happy for me as she knew I hardly ever have or show any interest in women. I really love my family. After cutting the call, I decided to end the day by going home and having a rest. I knew I would be meeting my baby girl tomorrow and giving her an ultimatum that she would not refuse.