Chapter Twenty-One Continues

Ajax carried me in a bridal hug and went straight to the room. I was horny when my clitus dripped in anticipation of what was to come, but not when my hands went down in my pussy fucking it.

Ajax scolded me and told me if I was naughty one more time, I would be punished. I drew my nipples so hard and slapped my breast because I'm a bad girl.That was amazing as I went down and forced my fingers into my pussy and used my left hand to make my nipples stand up, and I was moaning at how much I was doing it.

It felt incredible; if I had known how much it was worth it, I would have done it for a long time. I was pleading with Ajax to hurry up before we reached the room.
He brought me down, turned me around to face the wall, and forced his cock inside me.
It was painful as my clitter was wet and he jammed me with his cock. It felt so good to be abused by him.

I was screaming at the sensation I was receiving, and I was just sure that the neighbors could hear me having a good fuck with my husband in the house.
I announced to him, "Daddy, you fuck me so good. Daddy,  give me more and don't stop."

He increased his pacing, dragged my hair back, and was fucking me furiously. My eyes rolled back, and I had to hold something as a huge orgasm washed over me. I was screaming and letting him know, "Daddy, I'm going to cum and fuck." I came for the twenty-second time this night.

My ex-virgin pussycat was full, but we both wanted more. I was a dog on heat, and I needed more.
Ajax was smacking my ass and saying filthy words to me: "You love Daddy's cock so much; why don't you show Daddy how much you need it?" You're such a slut for daddy, and I'm sure if there's another person fucking your ass with me, you'll pass out.Take daddy's cock, my slutty angel, and he was pulling my hair.

I cried and came quivering in my legs so much that it almost fell off, and Ajax held me while jamming his cock. I needed more, and I was sure tomorrow I wouldn't walk.

After I had cum, he took me to the room to finish it up.
My clitter was going to be sore tomorrow, and that made me want more and to be treated like a sex toy.