Chapter Eleven

Mary's Point of View
Ajax left immediately after he had made me cum. I felt very stupid and I really didn't know why he did that. I just felt that I was being very cheap for him to have his way. I have never experienced these kinds of emotions and feelings before. He is the first that has made me feel this way. My heart skips a bit every time. At first, I wasn't really attracted to him, but as time went on, I saw how he should me a side that no one knew except his family. I really don't know what that means to him, and I sometimes feel he is trying to play with my feelings. I covered my body and headed downstairs to find out that he wasn't there. Maybe he had gone to another room. I tried to look for him and found him at the kitchen counter preparing food. He didn't even look at me, and I felt ashamed. He offered me food to eat, which I declined at first but later ate due to coercion from him. The table was silent all throughout; not a word from him, and I just felt a huge pain in my stomach and a piece of bile tried to go up. I hated this feeling so much and agreed that if this is the game he is trying to play, then so be it. I had to get myself through that this is only temporary and not for a long time. He was helping me with my situation, and I tried not to mess it up. Any girl who would marry him after me would be the luckiest girl ever because he was everything that I wanted in a man. I knew he wasn't perfect, but he was definitely a charmer and a lady's man who every single independent woman wanted in her life. Later on, he reminded me that we were meeting his family on Sunday. He also told me that a tradition in their family was that when one introduces the one he/she would marry to the family, it would commence two weeks after the parents have seen the one their child wants to spend his/her life with and marry. I was scared to meet his family, and he saw that on my face and reassured me that I shouldn't be scared of them and that they would love me.
I left Ajax's home and went back to mine, and when I got there, I slept due to exhaustion.
The next morning went well, and I worked out to support my family and remove my thoughts about him. I finished, and when I was almost done, I saw Ajax, who headed straight to me and said he wanted to talk, which I agreed to. He apologized for his behavior last night and explained his reasons, as he didn't want me to lose my virginity to him just like that. He also reminded me that it wasn't right for him to have sex with him without getting married. I was really confused and happy about that, as I thought that he was serious about us getting married or he was just trying to justify himself. I finally found myself forgiving him and thinking about what he said afterwards. You don't blame me as I thought it was a fake marriage between us.
I was snapped back to reality when he called out my name and I answered. He asked me what I was thinking, and I stood there not saying a word to him. He smirked and laughed at how embarrassed my face was, and I found myself so comfortable that I started laughing also. It was a lovely sight to behold, and I kept reminding myself that it was a temporary marriage and love life and that it wasn't real. Sometimes, reality hits you hard in the heart and makes you feel sad about him.
I bade him goodbye and he waved as he got to his car and everyone, I mean everyone there, opened their mouths and shock was written on their faces. You don't blame them, and if I was in their shoes, I would've done the same thing. A ruthless man was happily grinning and smiling at me, being comfortable waving his hands, which, apparently, no one had ever seen him do. I was thankful for luck, and I was pleased to be able to see him smile at me and be comfortable around me.

Due to my horniness, I decided to fuck myself with my fingers. I brought my singlet nightwear to the belly region and removed my nightwear shorts, putting my pussycat on display. It was so fucking wet, and I stroked it, and that felt amazing.

I was fumbling around my clitoral region and fondling from up to down, stroking and teasing myself with my fingers. I was imagining how Ajax was touching and fucking me insanely with his fingers, and I imagined his fingers and cock were doing justice to my clitoral region.

I pushed my fingers inside my clit and drove three fingers fast and rough. I used my left fingers to pinch my nipples and drag them. I was proud of dirty and corrupt just the way he liked it and was going till I came and slept due to the excessive amount of pleasure I was getting from it.