Chapter Sixteen Continues

Mary's POV
We arrived at the wedding reception, and I had already changed my gown to something else.

The wedding reception dress I wore:

When I entered the hall, everyone was waiting, and we came in with our respective families

I came with my family, while Ajax came with his. The MC introduced himself as "Stone Man," as that was his nickname for his MC job.
I was seated on my throne as a queen, and Ajax was on his king's throne, as he believed our wedding theme should be of royalty. He told me why he chose it: "I looked and acted like one." Upon hearing that from him, I was unable to control myself and gave him a peck on the cheek for the wonderful word he just said to me.
Shock was shown on his face when I did, and he smiled at me warmly, as he knew that what he had said meant something to me.
When everything at the wedding came to an end, we thanked everyone and took gifts from everyone.
His family and mine had already acquainted themselves with each other and very much found out they shared some similarities.
Mom is wishing me a blessed marriage, and his dad is wishing us a happy union in our marriage. We bought some tickets to travel for our honeymoon and booked an expensive hotel in London.
My best friends couldn't make it but shared their regards with us and sent their gifts to us for a blessed marriage.
I knew this marriage would come to a stop in two years and that I needed to be able to get my parent's property back from my uncle.
We all said goodbye to everyone, and my family wept when I was leaving, but I promised them that I would keep in touch while I was on honeymoon and that they would get every detail of my well-being.
We headed to the airport, checked in, and waited for our flight to be announced. And when it was announced, we boarded and waited for the flight to take off.
when it was confirmed that we could takeoff by the pilot. We had to go to sleep as it was going to be a long flight.

Ajax's POV
When I saw Mary in that wedding dress, I was the most excited man ever, as I knew I had deceived her into getting married to me. I am the one who is actually getting married, as it was a real wedding and not a fake wedding like I earlier said.
I knew I was deceiving her, but I had to do whatever it took to make her mine. even by deceiving her and making her believe it was only two years, not knowing it was a lifelong relationship.
I was going to do everything in my power to make her fall in love with me and be mine forever.
I loved her, and no one dared object to her marriage to me. which meant everyone knew that and knew their place. No one dares cross me, and I go scout free.
During the wedding reception, that elegant dress she wore showed off that she was meant to be treated as my queen in a royal wedding and in my life. She deserves to be my queen and be treated like one, as she wasn't like any other woman who didn't know her worth. She, on the other hand, knew her worth, and it made me so proud of her.
I was shocked when she pecked me, as I didn't expect that from her, but when she did, I smiled warmly at her. She did deserve so many compliments on her because she was what I needed in a woman and her type; she makes my heart flutter so much. I sometimes can't control myself.
I can't wait for her to be mine so I can shower her with everything she deserves.