Chapter Ten Continues

Mature discretion advised. If you know you're not sensible and mature enough do not read at your own discretion. Thanks .

Ajax's POV
I couldn't believe she kissed me, it was very shocking but her lips tasted much more than I had expected. My dick was so fucking hard and excited to have it's first moment with her. I had to really control myself in order not to hurt her and scare her off. But when those words came out of her mouth to continue, I just knew I needed only a way to end it. Was to have immediately, without wasting much time, I dragged her down to the car and headed to my pent house. I wanted her first time to be perfect, I tried stopping her but she just continued kissing me. My beast of a self wouldn't stop unless I tasted her sweet nectar. We got home and couldn't wait, I needed to rip the gown out of her body. The lingerie on was enough to make me cum, which hasn't happened at my years of having sex.
I kissed her neck down removing every piece from her body and left just her thong on. I grabbed her ass and had a feel of it and it felt good and I needed to fuck her real bad that she would forget her name and scream daddy.
I carried her on bridal holding and took her to my room, I wanted her to be mine and no one else.
I pushed her down flat on the bed and was trailing kisses on her and I gave hickeys and bites to show off that she is mine. She was moaning as she was into what I was doing and I was glad to make my woman feel what she was feeling.
I told her to call me daddy when she is morning and she did just that. She said daddy pls make me cum and at that moment. I decided to get down to business and I had already lost some self control towards her.
I went down to her breasts area and her nipples were erect calling for my attention which I gladly accepted.
I sucked the left side of her nipples and was massaging and playing with the right. I couldn't leave one unattended, slowly I went up and licked her eyes. I told her to look at me and found out her eyes were hooded with lust and a point of horniness. I teased her as I went down to her juicy thighs and kissed and nipped at them. I had to grab them and fuck that felt good.
I slowly got down to her pussy area and sniffed her thong and it smelled good for me to eat her out. I put my hands on it and found she was really wet and ready for some action. I bit her pussy through the thong and removed it in a teasing manner. My girl complained that I should hurry up and I did as she requested.
I pulled her thong till it went to the floor and used my fingers to rub up and down. I decided to take up the notch by inserting my fingers into her pussy. It made squishy noise and she was moaning seriously and started dragging her breast. What got me crazy was when she put those nipples in her mouth and sucked it, I never knew she was a low key freak waiting for someone to awaken those things.
I moved my mouth to her pussy as my fingers were fucking her furiously and put my tongue by licking her slow at first and faster than ever.
She tasted so good that I lapped at all her juices and kept going till she came five times in a row. When I had realized what I had done, I had to cover her up and leave the room immediately. My hard-on was easy but I couldn't. I needed her to get married to me at first before I would have sex with her. I want her first time to perfect and a special place in her heart rather than, what I was doing.

Here is a picture of Mary's lingerie won: