Chapter Five Continues

So I woke up this morning excited for the first time in my life. Getting ready to see the woman who captured my heart. I am scared she might want me as she might have heard rumors about me, I know I am heartless but I promise myself I would be gentle to her because she would be a part of my life now. She was the one I was going to wed and put a ring on that finger and her belly filled with my seeds. Thinking about that makes it difficult to control myself and my dick. I need to take precautions with her and make sure she isn't frightened of my attitude and possessive nature. She is mine as heaven knows that he sent me an angel who would make me whole and be the piece that I was longing for. Driving to the restaurant, I looked up and saw the name of it. The name was called William's, I know it's named after her late father. I got into and everyone there froze up and you don't blame them as I am always imitating anywhere I go to. Both men and women cower in fear when they see me as I strode pass them. I sat and saw she was a waiter as she didn't have much waitress due to recently, opening. I was asked what I wanted by the other waitress but I told the waitress that came to serve me that I didn't want her to serve that she should tell Mary to serve me. The waitress who served me was Lisa if I am sure cause that's what I saw on her id tag put on her chest. Out of fear, from me she told Mary what I wanted and as Mary was serving me, she mistakenly poured hot soup on me. Which I was angry as it was a new suit but later brushed it off, as she looked cute and hot while begging me to please forgive her. I actually forgave cause it's another person that did that would be seven fit under. To make it more interesting, I decided to walk away from that place and head straight to my workplace. I saw how she was afraid as she was informed who I was. I felt the urge to go back into that place and hug and tell her everything was good and that I was angry with her anymore. But when I looked at the time on my wrist watch, I found out I was almost late for my meeting. I entered the car and headed straight to work as I planned to use what had happened to my advantage and making use of that. I was going to make sign a marriage arrangement with me which she can't reject. I know I play dirty which I am not meant to do, but no choice than to claim what's mine. Whatever, it took to make her mine was what I was going to do despite, her finding the truth about what I am about to do. I called my sister to tell everything while going to work. Her restaurant to my workplace was an hour away from each other. This what we do for love, I know that I am going to be late but no one dares to question why I came late, as I am the owner of Charon's Film Company. We have several films that has fetched more awards and more than any other company has gotten and those workers of mine, earn money and insurance to provide for them. Almost, reaching my company, I saw a car parked on my spot. Whoever, did this would be sacked for that because everyone in the company had an enormous amount of parking space. And who the fuck parked on my space.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .