Chapter Four

I got a call from the hospital this morning as I was rushing to leave the babysitting job to have a rest for the day. Today I won't be opening the restaurant due to meeting Ajax today. He spoke to me late last night before I had slept and told me to get ready as we were going for shopping. As soon as I got home, I had my bath and ate my breakfast waiting for him to come. When I came home, I realized that my siblings had left a note stating they went to visit a friend of theirs. Which I allowed, I decided to loosen a bit as no one knew who I was.
I got in order the front of the hospital and everyone there looked at me with a sorrowful look. Sadden at that I decided to meet the doctor who told me that my mom had died. Upon hearing that news I fainted as I knew the world had fallen upon me and made me and siblings orphans. He invited me to see my mom for the last time before she carried out of the hospital ward. Scared, I looked in and saw my mother smiling at me and the doctor having a sinister smile and saying surprise and asked me how was the prank on me. I felt ashamed and angry that my mother and the hospital planned such horrible prank on me. I scolded my mother but forgot that while, she was well on feet with my late father was a prankster to everyone in the house including the workers in her workplace, home and my dad. The house was lively while she did that. I felt a sharp ache recalling all the moments my dad spent with us while, he was still alive. A tear dropped from my eyes and my mother's face became sad upon seeing me. She waved her hand toward me by calling me, as soon as I came she hugged me and pecked my cheeks. I remember when mom was doing and felt safe as I always wanted a motherly care. I gave mom food and called my siblings and everyone became united. My brother came with mother's favorite flowers Iris. My mother was happy seeing all her kids in one place, we ate and discussed with one another. My siblings and I bided my mother goodbye. While I left my siblings when Ajax came to pick me up and for the first time, my siblings saw him. When Jane saw him, she smirked and seized him and in a low tone, whispered damn what a damn motherfucker. I scolded her, for that language but laughed it off. When we dropped them off, Ajax and I went to a luxury shopping mall. And what I saw made my eyes open including my mouth. I was told to close my mouth as the amount of money I saw made me miss how much money my late father spent on us. I am just doing whatever I can do to get revenge on my father's death. He died a very terrible death, while in deep thoughts, I didn't realize Ajax was talking to me. I apologized and he nodded as he understood what my thoughts were about. In order to lighten the mood, he told me to tell him all my childhood memories and I was smiling as I spoke on each one. He looked interested in what I was talking about, rather than, shushing me he smiled and offered a hug to me. Surprisingly, I looked at him and he said to me that he normally hug his sisters when they were sad. As he said those words to me, I realized what a loving person he is. As if, he read my mind he told me that he knows that I am wondering how can a heartless man be nice and have a human heart. Which I nodded, and he just brushed it off, by telling his. It was fun listening to his story, I just observed that he was a really handsome man to say the least.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .