Chapter Nineteen

Unknown's POV
When I saw Mary sitting all alone at the bar, I had to come and talk with her. I imagined my dick in her ass fucking me with a dildo stuck in her pussy and leaking pussy juice from her because of the gown she wore.I was hard as fuck and needed her like crazy.
As I got closer and sat down, she was really nice and spoke with me. To be honest, I admired her; no woman had ever had such an impact on me.I know that I killed her father for refusing me, but that wasn't the real reason.

Her father had lots of skeletons in his closet, which he kept well hidden from his family. He was a good husband and wasn't going to lie about that. He loved his father and never cheated on her. But he was an evil man who would keep his hands dirty and hidden from his family.
If I hadn't killed and gotten rid of him, someone would have exposed him, and that would have hurt my princess so much.
I loved the way she laughed, and that didn't do her justice at all. It made me hard, and I wanted to fuck and punish her for her behavior. I loved how she apologized if I wasn't angry.

She was a lovely woman with whom I would love to spend my whole life. I didn't care if she was married, and I also didn't mind sharing her. As long as I am satisfied with having her, it was okay for me.
I know I lied about my name, but I never lied about my age. My name is Dante Enzo. I am an Italian businessman and someone who always gets his hands dirty. The time I met her was in her university days, when I passed her as I was going for an investment meeting with the owner of the school.

I had planned to stop investing in the school because it was a waste of time, but when I saw the opportunity, I immediately changed my mind.From that day, I had her monitored by my men, and I knew everything about her, including what she liked and who she was.
I knew she was a nymph under this guise.
When I saw her lips, my dick was hard as fuck. I imagined how she'd feel with her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking the balls off and me forcing her to go all the way in.I imagined coming into her mouth, her swallowing it all, and her jerking my cum on her face, breast, and inside her pussy with her eyes hooded with lust and begging me for more.

I will forever regret the day. She would find out that I killed her father, but I never attempted to kill her mother. I had poisoned his drink by sending and paying people to do my dirty work. The uncle was the one who did the car assassin attack, and I killed him immediately afterwards.
I hated seeing my girl sad and couldn't wait until she turned evil and we fucked the anger out of each other.And we'll keep coming until we can't anymore.

I enjoyed my time and decided it was best to go back to my room. I bade her farewell, and I liked it when she got my number. My queen never knew what she had in store. I gave her money and then left her drunk.I had to, as I was also high, and I didn't want to do anything that would make her hate me.
I went to my room and thoroughly fucked myself.by stroking my cock, imagining it was her hand stroking me. Her fucking herself with her fingers as she sucks me off and whispering slutting words into my ears
And when I put my hand in her mouth, I'll make her straddle me and fuck herself with my cock in that warm pussy of hers.
I would love to see her lose control and be totally thrown by my strokes. As fast as I could, I came and washed my hands. And did my business for the rest of the night, sleeping and waking later at night to work because I had a lot of work to do that wasn't scheduled.