Thirteen Continues

Today was when I would be meeting Ajax's family. And I was really scared to meet them because I have never met a huge family. Ajax had informed me about an hour ago to get ready and that he would be coming to pick me up. I got ready and wore a dress he had bought at his sister's luxury mall. I did light makeup and wore classic jewelry and clothing. I needed to look presentable for his parents and family, not like some weird person who didn't know her place there.

Here's a picture of the makeup, heels, dress, and jewelry:

The dress:

The makeup:

The makeup:

The earrings:

The earrings:

The necklace:

The necklace:

The heels:

When I came down, mom beamed at what I was wearing, and my siblings had to take pictures of what I was wearing

When I came down, mom beamed at what I was wearing, and my siblings had to take pictures of what I was wearing. The bell rang, indicating that Ajax was here.
I opened the door and saw him there, standing and looking at me as if I were out of a movie. He leaned closer to me and whispered that I was stunning, and he smiled.
He told me that his sister did a good job selecting the gown, but I did a perfect job of making myself look stunning. I blushed at the comment and headed straight to his car.
Ajax, being a gentleman, opened the car door for me to enter, and before we knew it We were almost approaching his family's house.
I was sweating profusely, and he did notice, reassuring me that everything would be fine and that everyone at home would love me.
As we entered his family home, I saw how beautiful everything was, so I had to compliment, and he thanked me for that.
We saw his mom waiting patiently outside, and he opened the car door for me. His mom flushed and smirked at Ajax. He sheepishly smiled and looked at me. His mom decided to do the honors by taking me in. When I saw inside, I was enthralled by how gorgeous and beautiful the inside looked.
Mrs. Oriol told me that my reactions didn't surprise her because everyone who comes to their home does that. I told her that she was perfect, and she smiled wholeheartedly at me and embraced me in her arms. She touched my hair, told me that I was really pretty, and complimented my outfits. I was really happy nonetheless, and that made me excited that I had gotten her to know that I was someone who knew fashion. Hera ran towards me and engulfed me in a big and tight hug that choked me to death.
She was really happy to see me, but Ajax, on the other hand, scolded her for her behavior, and she brushed it off as nothing.
I saw two of his other siblings, Iris and Xander, who came to greet us the moment they saw us. Xander shook his hands and talked while Iris looked at me. I felt really intimidated by her looks, and Ajax cautioned her to stop that. She smiled, stretched out her hands, and hugged me immediately. She told me welcome to the family tree, to which I replied that I was glad to be part of it.
Xander was still in discussion with Ajax about certain things that I didn't want to know.
I observed and noticed that what Ajax had said earlier to me concerning Xander looking almost identical to him was true.
Ajax looked really handsome in his pants and a black shirt. I got a glimpse of Xander, and his was good but not as good as Ajax's.
I had to caution myself that what we both had was just a temporary thing and that soon we would go both ways. We headed inside to the dining room and met the others there. We saw Mr. Oriol, Alexander, Charon, and Rhea. Gosh, Rhea was beautiful, and I couldn't stop to admire her beauty, and I am sure that she was what men chased after, and she was someone who didn't give in easily.
Rhea was the friendliest person I ever met; she hugged me and took me to a place to get to know ourselves more. While still talking, we were told to come eat, and I sat close to Ajax. Rhea wanted me close to her. With more contemplation, Rhea decided to let me go under the condition that after dinner I would have a sleepover at their house.
I didn't know, but with persuasion from the family, I decided to stay here by informing my family about it. My mom, as she usually does, accepted it and told me to say hi to the family. which I did, and the same was done for my mother. I ended the call and slept with Rhea after a long night of discussion with her. She was a lively and chatty person, which I kind of liked. Before we both knew it, we both slept, not knowing when we were made to enter the bed. I was covered up with a blanket in order not to get cold.