Chapter Twenty Eight Continues

Epilogue

The children stopped running around the house as I scolded. I was married to both of my lovely husbands and had given birth to three children. I remember the time when one of my kids came home looking moody and found one of his classmates calling him names.

My husbands and I went to the school and confronted him about everything, and Enzo threatened his parents that he would kill them if he ever heard such from their child. From that point on, no one -- I mean no one -- ever insulted us due to fear of getting killed.

Enzo pecked me on the cheeks and slapped my ass, saying, "Mama, you think I'm a fuck." My ass had gotten bigger, and once in a while, both men found every opportunity to slap my ass. I now knew that life had a different purpose, and mine was being a married woman with two lovely men. What could life offer to me now, I thought? Everyone had their time, and mine was finally getting a happy ending, and I could say I am Cinderella, but with two handsome and charming princes.

THE END.

Thank you 😊 all for reading and following my book. Rape starts next week, as this week is my birthday 🎂 and I need some time off. Till then, buy lovelies, see you in rape book.