Chapter Eleven Continues

Ajax's POV

I was really ashamed of what I did, and I felt bad for walking out on my girl like that. I didn't mean to do it but a part of me wanted her first time with me to be special, but I can't blame myself as she was damn juicy when I tasted her. I wanted to drink her juice until she ran out and screamed my name or, better yet, called me Daddy when cuming.I had my dick so hard and tried to hold myself and not do something that I would regret. I wanted her, I really did, but not in this way. It would really be bad for my girl to sleep with me. I wanted her to marry me, and I wanted to worship her body as much as she deserves it.I would suck at her body, especially the breasts and her pussy. Thinking about all the sinful things I would do to her made it so difficult to control myself.

I noticed when she came downstairs, and I couldn't look at her. I did it in order not to carry her up and put her on the kitchen counter and fuck till her legs shake and then she begs me to be a good girl and give her what she wants and then I would gladly give it to her.

I could tell she was sad when she looked me in the eyes, and I was ashamed of myself for mistreating my girl.After giving ourselves food to eat, it was silent as I didn't know what to say to her. I felt that if I talked to her she would not respond, and I was really scared. You heard it right. I was scared of my girl and I didn't want to tell her to explain what I had done. She might think it's all an attempt to excuse my lack of empathy displayed. But it wasn't when she was leaving for her home. I wanted to hug her and tell her everything that she needed to hear. But as ruthless as I am, I let her go, and I went to my bed to think about everything I had done. I made up my mind to apologize to her the next morning before I went to work. The bedsheets smelled like her, which was very comforting, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep, wondering what would happen tomorrow.