Chaper Four Continues

While discussing and waiting for time to run after trying out all the dress in the store. Omg, I am never coming to shop with Ajax and his sister. Yes you heard that right, I never knew his sister was the owner of the shopping mall I was in with him. The name of the luxury shopping mall is Jax Hebe. That's a combination of Ajax and Phoebe her sister. Mind you, the sister told me she was a lesbian and observed me whether I was a homophobic person and if I was disgusted to hear her love affairs she was telling me about. Ajax was happy that his sister had found someone new and she told him she will be invited to dinner that same Saturday night to see the family. But she will be coming over to help us sort out the best dress for the events we are going to attend and family dinner. Her girlfriend was a fashion designer just like my mom. God bless her soul that she is alive and will soon be discharged from the hospital. Everything became sour when Hera asked me questions about my dad, my mother and siblings. I couldn't talk so much about my dad and spoke about the others. Hera sensed what had happened and apologized and immediately, changed the subject to telling us that her girlfriend's  name was Marta. I saw the way it sparked and noticed the way she used to make little gestures of how Marta would behave. I was excited she got an understanding family who accepted her. Rose on the other hand, my best friend was not accepted until we were in university days, where she made a deal with her parents that in order for them to accept her would be if she did extremely well in her academics. And came out with a distinction in her course of study. I was proud that she finally got her degree and parents to accept her for who she is. I just remembered that Daniella and Rose would be paying a visit next week. I didn't know when I smiled brightly, how much I missed them and can't wait to catch up with all the things we never spoke about. Hera kept on talking and talking till Marta came and apparently, those love birds left us for 30 minutes and when they returned, Ajax smirked at his sister knowing what she had done, being oblivious didn't know till I saw lipstick smeared off Hera's shirt and hair tousled and sticking out. I opened my mouth which Ajax said baby doll close it and those birds smiled sheepishly. So we tried on several dresses till I found one dress my mom made and wore it. I told them that this was my mom's icon design that made her to win an award that year. I also tried one that Martha made for me. She said anyone who was going to be part of the family needed a dress that would turn all hands during the event. I got so tired and my stomach growled at being hungry. Ajax decided to stop by and bought food for me and my siblings. James and Jane are going to be happy that their favorite food would be ready to be eaten into the depth of their belly. He also bought drinks to wash it down which I thanked him when he dropped me off and waited till I entered into my home. And when he was sure I was in, I saw the car fading away into the trees shadows. My sister as usual, was smiling ear to ear waiting for what had happened. I told her all the details without keeping anything as it was a rule we decided to keep our family together. I was very tired and I ate little due to being so sleepy, was about to go to bed without bathing. Got a call that I shouldn't bother coming this week or a month as Adams family were going for a vacation to celebrate the success of Mr Adams. I was very thankful, I would have time now to rest and sort out myself. Sleepy and now I fell into a deep dream of butterflies in my heart.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .