Chapter Seventeen

Unknown POV
I was among the guests that were invited to the wedding. The moment I saw her with Ajax, I knew it would be difficult for me to get her. I needed to strategize on how to get her just like her father that I got.
I knew the mother had survived the accident, and I wanted everyone to know that I would kill her next.
I was in love with her and I wanted her, but when I asked her father, he refused, and the only alternative was to kill them.
I know that I sound a little psycho, but I don't care. I am very angry that she is getting married to someone else and not me.
I killed everyone around her, and I wanted to kill more people who truly loved her. She was my toy to play with and fuck with. And my goddess, whom I would worship
I saw how she was happy with him, and it pissed me to my bones. I wanted to be the one she smiled at. I love her and am obsessed with her, as her beauty is something that no man can ignore.
I was going to make her mine, and no fucking bastard was ever going to take her from me. She was my baby, and I was going to get her to be mine and change her to be evil.
I hated being good, and I knew that she was someone that I was going to taint. She was my missing puzzle to gaining a new life.
Fuck, she made me excited just by looking at her. I imagined myself being the one getting married to her. Her uncle took over the company, and I killed him instantly.
I wasn't going to spare anyone who would make sure that we weren't together. I know that I was engaged to a toy brat. While fucking her, my dick didn't even cough one bit.
She was fake—her smile, her eyes, her body, and, well, you name them. I needed a woman thick with a fat ass and someone who I could bend over and fuck her name out.
Someone who could give me the best orgasms. Not some bitch that makes me pissed off every day. I had killed her, and I don't feel a damn about it.
I was going to be patient and still get her. No man ever cherished her, and I was the one who did. My heart pounded with tears as I needed her more than ever.
She brightens my day, and I can't live without her. I was going to get her no matter what. I was far richer than Ajax and more fearless.
I was the one who gave her the apartment where she is staying with her family. My girl would love me and never leave me one bit.
Until then, my identity remains unknown.