Chapter Twenty Five

Life went on, and Ajax and I weren't having time for ourselves as we were too busy. I wasn't going to lie after my period was over and decided to get some dick, and I wanted it soonest. I was horny as fuck, so I took a picture of my wet clitoral area and sent it to Ajax. I wore only my lingerie and snapped some pictures and sent them to him.

I knew I was going to be punished for being a naughty girl, and that was what I wanted. I wanted to be fucked so hard I couldn't even walk tomorrow.
I was almost done with my work and decided to head back home.

When I reached home, I met Ajax sitting on the couch, looking at me. He commanded me to drop down and crawl to where he was sitting, and I obeyed instantly. My pussy screamed out with my juice, and my nipples hardened at his command. I seductively crawled into his legs and began to remove his trousers and his boxer shorts from his body. Immediately I saw his cock. I took him in my mouth and started bobbing and twirling around his cock. Precum came out of his tip, and I licked while looking at him. I brought my hand to my fingers to fuck my clitter, but Ajax warned me not to do it. I was really horny and about to explode, as I wanted to feel something in me. I was being punished and liked it.

I was a hungry slut for his cock, and I was sucking on it like a starving child for candy. He was my candy, and I continued sucking and moaning at him. His gorgeous cock was everything I wanted. He asked me if I loved his cock, and I hummed. He said you were such a dirty whore for me, and imagine if you could see your reflection in how your mouth is swallowing my cock. I took Ajax all the way in, just like he had taught me to swallow it. And I gagged and made sloppy noises and used my titties to fuck him.

I was fucking soaked with my juice, and I wanted to cum. I continued sucking until he was about to cum and he told me to stop. He told me he wanted to fill me up, and I obliged.
I stood and held the couch, and Ajax kneeled and held my fat globe in his hands. Before I knew what was happening, he smacked my ass hard, and I came immediately. He said such a dirty little slut cumming from a smack from daddy isn't ashamed. I was beyond flustered and became horny again. He told me that I should lie flat on his knees, and before I knew it, he smacked me across my cheeks and asked me to count.

The first smack went, and I said one until the last smack hit my cheeks, and I was burning with a want and a wave to fuck him. I couldn't take it anymore; it was time to take charge. I pushed him and straddled him, forcing my clitter in. Gosh, I came before I even started, and he wasn't even in; some inches were out. I was insane with a desire to be thoroughly fucked today.

I was bouncing off his cock and grinding and screaming out my lungs. I told him, "Daddy , you fuck me so good; do you love princess tight pussy?" and he said yes by jamming me with that cock of his. I was on cloud nine, and I wanted more.

I told him, "Daddy, pls make your slutty angel have more please," with pleading eyes, and I was rewarded with a good fuck. I screamed and came, and my clit was sore from how much Ajax's cock was doing to my pussy. He bent down and slammed his cock in, and I came vibrating.

The pressure was doing much to me; I was shaking and quivering. Daddy was fucking the way I wanted, and I was just a slut of his. Tears rolled down my cheeks from the intense fuck I was getting. My mind was blank, and I couldn't think of anything except the cock going in and out of my pussy.