Chapter Nine Continues

So, I went to meet that idiot of a best friend in a fancy restaurant, Clark Met, one of the famous restaurants in Barcelona, where the rich and old money people come to eat good meals. I saw him waving at me and smiling sheepishly, which I waved it off as it is his normal behavior and I have gotten used to it over the years, we grew up together. Arnau was so excited to meet me as he hugged me tight that I couldn't breathe. I had to tap him which he apologized for nearly choking me. He introduced me to his girlfriend of 3 years and said her name was Grace James. Yeah, apparently, she is from America and she is mixed race as her mother is from India and her dad from the US. That's really nice and saw that she was really nice all through the eating process. No noise from her and I could see how frightened she was when sitting with me. Arnau scolded to stop scaring his fiancée and I apologized and decided to lighten the mood by being friendly.
Out of the blues, Arnau and his usual odd and not on the time question, that where is she and I looked if he had grown two heads. I told I haven't gotten her and as we were discussing. Grace decided it was at that moment, to help my poor soul which I was thankful and told me what if I give a proper date and explained to me how the system of girls behave in trying to get to ask them out. I was shocked as this is my second time falling in love after a long while. I thanked her for what she did and Arnau and his big mouth decided to let her know I was doing an arranged marriage in order to get to marry me. She was shocked as she opened her mouth that even a big bird could enter her mouth and live there. She advised me to let Mary know of my true intentions but you know how I can be. I told that I had everything in control. I know sometimes, I don't listen but at this moment, I was going to do everything and when we are married. I would confess everything to her and let her know that I did it, because I wanted her to be mine. Grace told what if it didn't work and I ensured her that everything would work out perfectly. Arnau knowing me, just brushed it off and assured his girl that everything would be fine if Mr. Perfect Plan makes it work. I jokingly, told that if he makes fun of me or tease me in any form, I would shave his eyebrows and hair and make sure that he never sees Grace again. He became scared and told me dude to chill, which I chuckled. It's been long and good to have finally agreed to meet my best friend after seven months of not seeing each other.
We all left to our various ways, after Arnau finished paying as he said that it's for free for me as he wanted his buddy to have a good moment as he knew that I am always. I love my buddy so much and I don't really let him that I actually do and care for him. I told that I was really happy for him and told Grace to pls take care of my buddy or else, I would risk her life. She was definitely, scared and also scolded my dear beloved and he laughed it off when he saw I was damn serious about what I was telling her.
I was tired and finally drove to my home to sleep and rest and get prepared for what awaits.