Twenty Six Continues

The next morning, Ajax had gone to work and Enzo was home sleeping after we both had gone at each other like rabbits in heat. I headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast without anything on, it because I was used to walking around naked and you know fucking them round the corner of the house.

I had tied my apron up and was mixing the pancakes mixture, when Enzo came at my back and squeezed my ass, and spanked it with his hands hard that I jutted and a moan escaped from me and I leaked and spilled some pussy juice down my legs and visible for Sir to see it.

I begged him to let me continue but only that made him to give me a condition that if he seduces me and I win in accomplishing my task and that he would fuck me on my own demands and how I wanted to cock fucked with that dick of his and I agreed. He bent me over and told me to hold the counter and he put a dildo inside my pussy and poured some jelly inside my ass.

He figured out my ass with his fingers and removed them and gave me to suck his fingers try while I was mixing and wanting to about fry them. He slammed his dick inside of me and fucked me very hard and became excited as I couldn't make a word out. Each day with their cocks made it like it was the first time. Enzo wasn't happy about Ajax being the first to fuck my ass but agreed to be his all time when he fucks me. I wasn't concentrating no more than what was killing me and burning me with needs to cum.

I poured the mixture away and smeared them on my breasts and plucked them hard and brought them to my lips to lick them off and it took my breath away his cock did wonders and I was moaning at the feel of his cock and how well it was being swallowed by my vaginal lips taking it hostage and releasing a feeling that wished I had his milk in my mouth and licking them off and looking at him when I swallowed each and everyone of it.

I had lost this game but didn't care about it one bit and I kept coming till my legs bucked down and I nearly fell off. Enzo hasn't come yet and he killed me senselessly with it. That I couldn't take it anymore and I wanted him to be rough fucking me with that big dick of his. I rotated my clit and teased him and looked at him while doing so. I was warned that I should stop teasing him but I smirked and did it again and pretended that it was a mistake. He got mad and shoved and slammed his cock deep inside me that I felt it at my abdomen and I was screaming and crying at the feeling.

He rough handled me with his dick and held my neck and used one hand at my waist in driving me down to his cock and I was enjoying the feeling. I wanted to cum and was rewarded with a fuck that threw me off and made my toes curl up and shake and be vibrating like I had been electrocuted by a cock that was a 11 inch long and thick in girth when hard.

I had lost the game and I was punished by Sir pouring whipped cream on my pussy and breasts and had grapes and blueberries on them. He said that I was his breakfast and that he needed to eat  his breakfast and that I should keep shut and let him enjoy. He started with my breasts while I sat on the counter and was being eaten by sucking my nipples into his mouth and dragging them and twirling them. I was moaning and when I closed my eyes, Sir told me to open my eyes and watch him eat his food like never before.

I was staring at him while he devoured my breasts like it was serving him milk as an infant, he was my little boy and taking what belonged to him fascinated me that I liked. Enzo took his fingers and scooped some whipped cream off my pussy and licked it off while staring at me. I closed my eyes and moaned and was slapped across the face when I did so. I moaned as he slapped me and came as my juice was running down my thighs and legs. I was excited for I was exposed in some many ways and treated like a whore. I was a fucking whore just for him.

He bent down and ate my out and the sensation made me cum five times in a row and I was still in the process of cumin again and I was tired but still wanted more. I was shown what a man would do to a woman's body and I was in trance for a nice fucking that made me insane for more sex. I wish Ajax or Daddy was here seeing me take some cock from my other partner which was normal. We were okay with ourselves and didn't want anyone except us. Four was a crowd and three was okay with us enjoying fucking each other to insanity.

I was dragging my nipples and slapping them, I needed a cock in me and giving me what I needed the most as I was a slutty girl for him.  He spat on me and was downgrading me while eating my pussy out but didn't care as he loved me and was okay with him treating me like that. I wanted to please him and would do anything to make him happy.

He stood up and slammed his cock inside my clit and held my neck while fucking me. Seeing how erotic the cite was made my eyes roll to the back of my head and came out by squirting my juices on him and cumin hard that I was rewarded with his cock and he continued using my body to get himself off and not like I was complaining about it and when it was too much for me as I had cum more than enough for the day. Enzo fucked me with his cock and when my clit twitch and grabbed his dick, he roared and came in me filling me up with his seeds.