Chapter Twenty Six

I was so exhausted from all the wonderful pounding I was getting with his cock. I really missed talking to Enzo. While thinking, Ajax began hardening, and I slipped his cock inside my pussy. Fuck that felt so good, I would move and rotate my clitoral region on it and come on the juicy cock. I stood, and I took him into my mouth, sucking and tasting our juices together. I was welcomed with a gag, and Ajax held my hair and fucked me with that goodness. I was sucking and fiddling with myself with my fingers and losing it.

I swallowed his semen and licked my lips when he came in my mouth. Ajax later fucked me into oblivion after giving him a head. And it didn't take long before we came downstairs. I decided to go grocery shopping and get some groceries for the house since we didn't have any. When I got there, lo and behold, I met Enzo. He looked handsome and yummy as ever. My heart skipped a beat, and when he noticed I was present, he quickly turned to walk away.

This time, he wasn't going to run away from me. I moved, held his hand, and kissed him. At first, he refused and looked away. But I held his face and kissed him again, and this time he kissed me back. It became heated, and I was dripping down there for a nice fuck. After Enzo paid for my groceries and drove me home, he called his driver to come pick them up. While in the car, I took his cock and was stroking it, and when cum came out, I would scoop it up and put it in my mouth.

I moaned at the taste; it was creamy and delicious, but I wanted to suck him dry. He packed on the house side, left all the groceries inside the car, and we started kissing, as our hands were all over each other. He put his fingers in my mouth to start sucking, and I started sucking, twirling my tongue, and moaning.
He told me to address as sir and he loved kinky things, he asked me to give him my panties and he stuffed them into my mouth. And put his fingers inside my mouth and clit. I was twirling my tongue round his fingers like it was his cock. He removed his trouser and his Calvin Klein short and told me to take him in my hands and put inside me. I picked his cock and placed in front of my pussy lips and sank down on it. Fuck, I came quivering in excitement and happiness from what I was getting. My fantasy of being fucked in a car was answered by Enzo. His girth and size were far bigger than that of Ajax. He didn't take his time when fucking me but fucked like a caveman in heat and my back was being slammed into the car. The pain mixed with pleasure heightened my release and I came from it. I totally forgot about the driver as his cock was taking me in different ways. He fucked much more than I expected and he wasn't joking when he said he could fuck me better and harder than daddy. He pinched and dragged my hair down and slapped my nipples hard and dragged and pinched it. He spat on my face and called me a nymph just for him, he asked did you miss your master's cock and I replied fuck yes I did. It was because when I fucked him by trying to get answers from him. Made less difficult to not want more and he recently began my fantasy when Ajax fucks me. When I brought down my hand to finger my pussy, my hands were slapped including my ass. The sting made me shout out so loud and hard that I wouldn't be surprised if someone else heard me scream or fucking. He drove deeper than before and I had to hold the window with my hands, my body and eyes knowing how used I am mewled and pounding I was getting with his cock.

He held my fingers and the dick of his slammed hard on my ass. Fuck, I couldn't come and that was the rule. I pleaded with him to please let me cum. When I teasingly rolled my ass and I didn't know that I woke up a sex demon. I love everything about him he was what I was looking for and filling me up with his cock just the way I loved it. I needed someone who knew the fundamentals of BDSM and it irked me that I was going to get someone else to fuck me while Ajax watches.

I begged him to please let me till I remembered that he asked me to call him master and sir and he could teach more by destroying my innocence. Like I didn't care when I started reading books about it when I got a test of fucking from Sir. I wanted him to corrupt me and fuck me and I would sandwiched between them in a session of pure sex.

Tears rolled down my cheeks when Sir used his hand to choke me and I came. The pressure was not too much but it gave me the chance to feel like a real woman. I watched some porn videos about women being used in BDSM and I was having the best time of my life with Sir.

Sir, can I come, I said and he awarded me with his cock and replied yes. I came harder than what I had expected and much more than when I have a release with daddy. Sir, hasn't come yet and before I knew he stopped letting me know that we should continue our session in the house.

He carried me like a caveman and took me to the room, and let's say I had the fuck of my life and came 8 times in a row. We later had sex on the kitchen counter, and it was splendid, after we discussed a lot of things.

After some months, Enzo proposed to me, and we got married. I had married two husbands, and his parents supported our union for some months, but they couldn't accept the daughter-in-law's having another man whom she would marry alongside her husband and their son. Ajax told them everything, and after months of trying to convince them to accept, they did accept, and before I knew it, I was married to Enzo with Ajax. Many people talked about my affair, but I never cared less about it as my family stood by me and supported me.

The next morning,

Epilogue

The children stopped running around the house as I scolded. I was married to both of my lovely husbands and had given birth to three children. I remember the time when one of my kids came home looking moody and found one of his classmates calling him names.

My husbands and I went to the school and confronted him about everything, and Enzo threatened his parents that he would kill them if he ever heard such from their child. From that point on, no one -- I mean no one -- ever insulted us due to fear of getting killed.

Enzo pecked me on the cheeks and slapped my ass, saying, "Mama, you think I'm a fuck." My ass had gotten bigger, and once in a while, both men found every opportunity to slap my ass. I now knew that life had a different purpose, and mine was being a married woman with two lovely men. What could life offer to me now, I thought? Everyone had their time, and mine was finally getting a happy ending, and I could say I am Cinderella, but with two handsome and charming princes.

THE END.

Thank you 😊 all for reading and following my book. Rape starts next week, as this week is my birthday 🎂 and I need some time off. Till then, buy lovelies, see you in rape book.