Chapter Fourteen

Ajax's POV
When I saw Mary in that dress, she had worn it for our date. I wanted to bend her over and remove the dress from her body, fuck the sh*t out of her, and make her wear her pants soaked with our cum mixed together.
Her ass was visible in that dress, and it made it hard for me to control myself. Her mom was the loveliest person, and I enjoyed how well she supported me and my girls' relationships with each other. After the date ended, I dropped my girl off and headed off to my penthouse to rest and see her again tomorrow. I couldn't wait to see her reactions and the way she would interact with my family.
She was everything I wanted in a woman: independent, hardworking, loving, career-driven, and caring. I would never forget being freaky in my bed, sucking my dick off, and giving my best for her only.
I loved the way she took her family into consideration; that was the only thing that had my heart melting for just her. Her getting in my car with her was everything I ever wanted. She was smelling so good and had a good character to display. I really loved that.
When we were reaching my parents' home, I saw how anxious she was, and I had to calm her nerves down before she broke. I reassured her that my parents' will, of which everyone knew who she was to me and mine, was not to be shared with anyone.
I laughed sheepishly when mom took her hands and smirked at me, making me shy. Today, everyone would see how beautiful she is. I know that the only one who has seen her in person is Hera, but the rest saw her in pictures.
I needed everyone to see how good she is to me.
and realize how much she was to me. I know I convinced her that it was a temporary thing, but for me, it is an important part of me getting married to her and she is mine.
I saw her taking a glimpse at me, and the moment she realized what I had said about us being identical was funny, I tried not to laugh so she wouldn't know that I knew she was looking at me.
My brother was handsome, but I saw how her eyes would sparkle as if she were telling herself that I was more handsome, which I was not going to lie about.
When Iris and Xander came to say hello, I saw how Iris tried to intimidate my girl, which I didn't like one bit. I had no choice but to caution her. When she knew that I didn't like it one bit, she became more accommodating. I loved her Alexander accepted her and wanted everyone to be more comfortable around her.
I don't want anyone frightening her, and it is supposed to be that. when we approached the others. Dad was kind, and he knew this was the girl who swept me off my feet.
Rhea, like always, not precisely, was really the most loving person, and she was one of my favorite siblings. I adored her. She saw my girl and tried to get to know her more. Like always, Rhea was the person who would never let anyone she liked be on their own. And that is what she was trying to do with my girl, not that I mind.
She was a funny person, and we all tried to find a way to calmly talk things out with her in order for her to let my girl sit close to me.
When everything was done and she accepted her defeat of letting my girl sit close to me with a condition like always, We ate and discussed some things; my family was trying to get to know her better. My mom and dad told her not to call them Mr. and Mrs. Oriol but Nicolau and Adaure. My mom resides in the Igbo part of Nigeria, and she is from Imo State precisely.
The call ended with Mary letting her family know she wasn't returning home till morning. Her mom wanted me to get married to her daughter—a dream every mature man wanted and needed to experience.
When I saw that Rhea and her were chatting but later on, everyone fell silent, that was my cue to get in. Entering the room, I met her on the floor with Rhea. Dad later came in and saw both of them on the floor. On the other hand, I took my baby girl up on the bed and covered her up. While Dad did the same, We both quietly closed the door in order not to wake them up, and I went to my room to sleep while dad headed downstairs to meet his wife.