Chapter Ten

Mary's Point of ViewToday is the day of the event. I was feeling super anxious about going out with a date, as it was my first time going to an event about donations made by rich people. Ajax looked super hot putting on his expensive black tuxedo suit and his Italian shoes. He looked like something out of the movie, and I was pleased to see him. Before, I forgot how I got here. Let me start by saying my day was a bit crazy as I was really scared of doing my best and he sent his chauffeur to pick me up in a black limousine. When I got down from the car, all eyes turned to me. And Ajax gave out his hand for me to hold and walked us to the entrance of the building. As we were almost reaching the entrance, paparazzi were asking us how we met. I was really scared that I would be seen by Uncle. Ajax stepped in, which I appreciated, and threatened them that if they bothered me too much, he would make sure they never worked again.They all decided to throw in the towel and let us into the building. The building hall inside looked something like a fairytale, and different men and women stood in several sizes. I saw how Ajax tightened his hold on my arms as he would lead me and some girls looked at me, and if looks could kill, I would've been six feet under.
When Ajax was about to leave, he whispered in my ear that I was breathtaking and I looked really beautiful. I blushed as I had never gotten such a compliment from anyone except my dad when he was alive.
Ajax went to greet some business people and clients, and he was there till I felt a hand around my waist. I thought it was Ajax, but when I turned to see him, I discovered it was a different person. I tried shifting away from him, but he kept bulging and I felt unsafe. Luckily, Ajax came and saved me from him and punched him to the ground so hard that he started bleeding. I was scared for the young man. I didn't know his name. But he kind of deserved that beating. I had no idea what he wanted to do or try shits with me.I had to stop these beatings and punches thrown by Ajax at the young man. When I touched Ajax on his hand, he immediately calmed down and accepted my hand. I had no idea what to do because he wasn't venting his rage on me, but he was enraged.The only thing that came into my mind was to kiss him. It was a technique used by my mom in order to stop my dad from lashing out at people and his family. We had already left the scene and were heading to another part of the building. I held his face in my hands and kissed him immediately. Everyone in the room was shocked, and even Ajax himself was shocked. What was I doing? I was not meant to do it. The kiss was so enticing that I couldn't control myself and I moaned. Yes, you heard that right, I moaned at that spot. I wanted more and it has never happened before. Not like I dated anyone and I felt at peace when I was kissing him. None of us tried to stop the kiss, and Ajax finally pulled out and told us we had to stop and that if we didn't He would do something that could ruin our relationship, and I told him on the spot, don't stop. For a brief moment, something flashed like an emotion that I couldn't pinpoint.

Below is the gown Mary wore and tuxedo suit Ajax wore.
Mary:

Ajax:

Ajax: