Chapter Twenty

Enzo's POV

I knew that they wanted to know who was responsible for their deaths, and I was scared as I didn't want to lose the girl who made my heart flutter. She was everything I wanted in a woman—a sex freak and a woman who made me feel safe around her.

I was the one who sent the documents to Ajax, and I knew that she would find out soonest, and that would escalate into a more dangerous situation.

The dad deserved to die; he was being hunted down by a Russian mafia leader who had betrayed him, and he also betrayed me. He sold the secrets to the police and the government of France.

The Russian Mafia leader was a best friend to her father, and out of greed for more money and power, he sold their secrets to the government. It was despicable, as he had a good face and reputation, which he had shown to people who didn't know him well.

If I hadn't  killed him, the situation would have gotten worse, as he planned to wipe out the entire family. If I hadn't negotiated with the Russian mafia leader, Igor Vadim, that I would kill only him and that he should spare his family's lives.

He knew that I loved his daughter, and he agreed to the proposal. I killed him, and I didn't feel bad one bit. He was a danger to himself and everyone with whom he crossed paths.

When I saw her message, I had no other choice but to accept my fate—that she would kill me. If it were to die in her hands, I would be very grateful to die an honorable death. I did deserve it, as I hurt her feelings so much. But I really wanted to be her friend and not get too close to her to hurt her or get rid of her.

When I saw her in the sexy underwear she had sent to me, my cock was hard, and as you know, I couldn't stop myself from stroking my cock and coming.

I knew it was a ruse to lure me in, but I didn't care.I needed my cock between her legs, and if her boobs fucked me like her last breath, then so be it.
I came so loud and my semen was everywhere, and I had to wipe everything off the floor and clean my hands.
I couldn't wait to fuck her before I died, and I didn't care one bit.

Ajax's POV
I tried my best to get information from them, and I suspected that he was the culprit. But I needed my assumptions to be accurate, and when they were, I knew that she was in great danger.

Her getting angry and warning me off was hot and bothered me so much that I wanted to fuck her eyes out. But I had to remind and caution myself that now is not the time to think about that.

My blood ran cold when I realized her plans were seductions, but I had no choice but to accept her decision to carry them out.
I couldn't wait to see what she had up her sleeve.