Chapter Twenty-Two

Ajax's POV
Fucking my girl was amazing, and this is what I call great sex. She wasn't faking it like other girls who do it. Hers was natural, and I had a lot of self-control, but that tight clitoral area of hers wasn't doing justice to me fucking her. She was a sex nymph, just the way I like it.
She had had twenty-two orgasms in one night and wanted more. She was my slutty queen, and I loved the way her ass jigged when I was jamming her with my cock.

She was crying and letting me know how much she loved it. She told me, "Daddy, you fuck me so good. Please be my daddy always so that you can fuck anytime you want." She asked me, "Don't you want to fuck your princess?"

When I used my cock to reply backfucking in oblivion, I told her yes, I would love to be.When her legs came out, I needed the bed to f*ck the sh*t out of her.
But first, she had to be punished because he disobeyed me.

As I dropped her on the bed, seeing my cock stained with her own virgin blood brought fuel to me, and I needed to worship her. I was the first man in her life, and I would be the last.
I wanted to punish her by teasing her. I sat on the chair with my hands stroking my cock, and my slutty angel, who saw me stroking my cock, looked at me with hooded eyes.

I told her to fuck herself just like she did the other night, and she did that. Writhing on the bed and fucking herself, she looks at me when she fucks herself with her fingers.
She would remove her fingers from her pussy and suck them off with her mouth. She enjoyed it, and she made me full just by seeing her do just that. I nearly came just as I saw her do that, and she was making me lose control and test my patience.

She was fucking her fingers and moaning at me.What made me snap was when she said, "Daddy, sir, use me like the whore I am." I moved fast and was on all fours. I forced my entire cock inches inside her and kept jamming her with my cock and fingers while she was in the position.
I stopped for a moment to lick her pussy with my tongue, and she came in my mouth. She tasted sweet, like candy and chocolate, and fuck, I was fucking her with my tongue.

I changed positions and told her to fuck me cowgirl style, which she did. She was bouncing on my cock, and it was crazy because this position made her pussy more tight and so good. Her breasts were swaying in front of my face. I suckled her boobs in my mouth. giving each the attention it needed. I was dragging and picking at her leg nipples and biting and dragging her nipples with my mouth. Her mouth opened when I did that. And I was about to return home at any moment.
She twitched her pussy, and before I knew it, I came in and filled her up with my seeds. And she climaxed with a little orgasm. I was too tired because she had gotten up 29 times during the night.I hope she will be able to walk tomorrow.

I had the best sex and orgasms thanks to my baby girl. I went to the bathroom to get soap, water, and a towel to clean her up. I saw her, and her belly oozed out of her body to the sides of her thighs. Mary scooped some that fell off and licked it, smirking at me. I knew she was sore beyond repair, and I needed her to rest more for another day of having magnificent sex with her.
I cleaned up Mary, and she was moaning—what a naughty little girl she is.
I threw the water away, washed my hands, and laid down with my girl on the bed and slept.
It was the best feeling ever, and I slept wondering what her reaction would be.