Chapter Eighteen Continues

Mary's POV
I awoke refreshed and happy for having spent time with myself.I needed Ajax to fuck even though we were going to be in a relationship, and I was beginning to fall for him slowly.
I cautioned myself at first, but eventually accepted my fate of falling more in love with him.There was a fantasy I had that no one knew about, including my family, and that was getting married to two men and having them fuck me at the same time.
one at my ass and the other at my pussycat. They were worshipping me and taking care of me like it was their last day on earth.
I wanted Ajax to fuck me, and that was my mission. I'm tired of being the good girl and want to be fucked.I wanted him at all costs. And I would never forget why I married him in the first place.
I got into the bathroom in the room and bathed and got dressed. Ajax was preparing breakfast for the both of us. He made scrambled eggs and toast with milk. I ate them, and we headed for more adventure in the city.

I got into London eyes, and we tried all the snacks served there. I was exhausted, and we returned to the hotel in the afternoon.
I slept during the afternoon and woke up in the evening. I was hungry, but luckily enough, Ajax had ordered me some food to eat. I was thankful and grateful that my stomach wouldn't suffer from hunger.

past 2 months,
Today we are checking in and soon boarding a private jet back to where we were. Let's say that the sexual tension between us was high, and we had to hold off until we were done with what brought us together.
We returned home, and I saw Mom looking good; she had recovered from her injuries and was doing well.
My siblings, on hearing the news of my return, rushed to the house wanting gifts that I had brought for them. I gave them each a gift, and Ajax reciprocated.
I went to the room, and Ajax went to get us started on our revenge for my dad's death.
It was time to avenge his death, and mom, not wanting her to know of our plans, kept them a secret from her.

They left my house after staying with mom for a long time and finishing a movie that Jane had put out for them. I really didn't know the name and wasn't interested. as soon as I got into the room. I had informed my best friends that I was back in town, and they had told me that they would soon pay me a visit.
I ended the call and arranged my things in accordance, and when I was done, I had my bath and decided to have a little sleep for the long journey we had.

I chatted with that new friend, and he was the sweetest person ever. I began liking him and couldn't wait for him to pay me a visit.
Ajax didn't mind me making a friend but cautioned me to be careful with him. I agreed with him and took my time to figure out who he truly was.
While sleeping, I heard Ajax enter the room and go to the bathroom to relieve himself.
I entered a deep sleep and had a dream about what life had in store for me.