Chapter Fifteen Continues

Mary's POV
As we were sitting, the waiter came to take our pizza orders and any other snacks we wanted. We said we just wanted two pizzas. a large pizza and a medium pizza for us to take hotel in case one of us was later hungry and needed something to eat in the night.
It was late afternoon, around 2 p.m., when I got a text from Ajax telling me that we were going to a mall to pick up our wedding dress and his suit.
I replied to him, stating it was fine, and I dropped my phone in my bag to eat my meal when it arrived.
After eating the pizza, those bionic women decided it was the right time to watch a movie in a cinema. When we got there, we paid for the tickets, and I paid for the drinks and popcorn. It was a polite gesture to show when they bought tickets for the movie and other things that day for me.
It was a thank you from me, and we entered. The movie was Loi, about a girl who was lost about her singing talent in a village where it was believed girls or women couldn't make a living with that talent.
But with her determination, she was able to become a renowned artist who sang several songs like "Melody," "Blinding Lights," "I Follow," and "Gold."
We entered the cinema hall, got our seats, sat down, and waited for the movie to start. As it played, I began eating my popcorn and watching the movie play on the screen.
The movie played, and I felt all emotions when I watched the movie. Loi was great, and this movie was based on a real-life story. Forr your information, this is a fictional story based on a rea- life artist, Loi, who I am a huge fan of pleases check out her music)
After the movie ended, we got out of the hall and booked a car to go back to the hotel that I was staying at.
After four days had come to an end, I took them back to the airport and cried when they checked in. The hug I got was a short one, and I felt I could make them stay with me.
I waved my goodbyes and took a cab back to my house with the box that was bought for me.
I reached home, and mom saw how puffy my eyes were and hugged me tight and gave me soothing words to ease the pain I was feeling.
After I calmed down, I went to my room and got a message from them letting me know they had just boarded the flight and would soon be taking off.
I replied to them and wished them safe travels, and when they land, they should inform me so I know. Rose responded that I should take myself and that they would be checking up on me as soon as they returned.
I fell asleep while being saddened that I was lonely, which I didn't want tfeeling lonely,o feel. After some months my heart wandered to feel lonely and have emotions. But it all came crashing down when I felt all the emotions that I had tried so hard to maintain and control.
And the next day, I woke up, had my bath, got dressed, and waited for Ajax to come pick me up. When he arrived, he rang the bell and took me to the mall for wedding shopping.
The place was okay, and I tried all the wedding gowns that were needed for the wedding.
Here is a picture of the wedding gowns that I wore and the wedding store:
The first one:

Here is a picture of the wedding gowns that I wore and the wedding store:The first one:

The second one: